Aspellian's Garden

Re: Aspellian's Garden

Postby iam802 » Thu May 27, 2010 11:37 am

A,

Congrats. Have a great year ahead.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

Happy B'day Aspellian :!:

Enjoy your celebrations !!!
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Thu May 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Aspellian :D :D
Wow, did you plant kisses on their cheeks or were they Eskimo kisses?
Congratulations to a very happy man.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby Aspellian » Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Hi Lena, Winston, MM, Kenny and 802, thank you for your well-wishes!

Hi Lena, yes - its kisses on their cheeks! my wife also too pai-sei :oops: to watch!! hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :lol:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby Aspellian » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Let's see how low market can go - seriously there isnt enough pain in the market.

Seems that buying on dips and selling into strengths is easy money - but i have not yet get the timing right! haha!

probably its easier and better to just sit on the sidelines tightly and wait for the dripdrip to be over. Patience and discipline is a virtue that is not easy to master....

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby Aspellian » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am

Armstrong - CIMB - 55.5cents
Broadway - CIMB - $1.67

Aspellian
Boss

Postby winston » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 am

Hi A,

Long time no news from your garden ...

Everyone's waiting to see what's been planted and harvested ... :D

Take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby Aspellian » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 am

Planted some - but still awaiting harvesting. haha!! :lol:

some seeds and plants didnt bloom - wanted to blame the flood and weather but its probably more of the plumber not unclogging the drains on time. Need to be wiser and more hardworking.

Aspellian
Boss

Postby Aspellian » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 am

went to a property talk recently - signs of chewing gum ripe for blowing
- interest rate super low at SIBOR of 0.6% - if SIBOR goes up to 3%; its 5 times the interest expense (who cares?)
- rental all time high (who cares?)
- flood of supplies coming onstream in 2011/2012 >30k units with > half are freehold
- garmen many tricks up sleeves not yet use to curb chewing of gums
- more than 60% - 70% of recent launches are snapped up by private buyers; instead of HDB upgraders ("the so called real demand") - Pekulazions?
- GE round the corner; what happens after the carrots are distributed???? more carrots???

went to a property launch recently to have a "feel"
- the property director says that 2 blocks are already bought by the insiders of property directors - but he can help me "ask around" and "do a special deal" if I am really keen
- neighborhood condos at 1000+ psf - i'm still living across the wet market and surrounded by HDBs sold a few years back at 200psf. what's so special that i must pay 5 times to be locked up with 1500 families (and probably 1000 kids) with one badminton court, one piano, a few gyms etc? and numerous friends and relatives visiting...

just some thoughts....

Aspellian
Boss

Postby learn2win » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 am

Aspellian wrote:went to a property talk recently - signs of chewing gum ripe for blowing
- interest rate super low at SIBOR of 0.6% - if SIBOR goes up to 3%; its 5 times the interest expense (who cares?)
- rental all time high (who cares?)
- flood of supplies coming onstream in 2011/2012 >30k units with > half are freehold
- garmen many tricks up sleeves not yet use to curb chewing of gums
- more than 60% - 70% of recent launches are snapped up by private buyers; instead of HDB upgraders ("the so called real demand") - Pekulazions?
- GE round the corner; what happens after the carrots are distributed???? more carrots???

went to a property launch recently to have a "feel"
- the property director says that 2 blocks are already bought by the insiders of property directors - but he can help me "ask around" and "do a special deal" if I am really keen
- neighborhood condos at 1000+ psf - i'm still living across the wet market and surrounded by HDBs sold a few years back at 200psf. what's so special that i must pay 5 times to be locked up with 1500 families (and probably 1000 kids) with one badminton court, one piano, a few gyms etc? and numerous friends and relatives visiting...

just some thoughts....

You went to a huge property launch with over 1000 units? Which one can reveal? :)
Guard Thy Treasure from Losses - The Fourth Cure for a Lean Purse - George Clason
learn2win
Coolie

PreviousNext

Return to Archives