Noble Group

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 am

MW : 540 posts later...and still, you are avatar-less... c'mon...blend in leh 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Noble Group

Postby Musicwhiz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 am

kennynah wrote:MW : 540 posts later...and still, you are avatar-less... c'mon...blend in leh 8-)

Got my avatar liao. I love music but always wished I had learnt to play the guitar...... :oops:
Please visit my value investing blog at http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com
Musicwhiz
Boss' Right Hand Person

Re: Noble Group

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 am

no loss not playing the guitar, really....chics dig the organ though ;)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Avatars...

Postby kennynah » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 pm

i chose this avatar this time because i wanted everyone who sees it to know that i am saying "

" Hi "
8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Looks like the logo from "Body Glove"

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 pm

A number of forumers here are livening up this forum with awesome avatars :!:
I really enjoy them very much :D They are such great fun :lol: :lol:

Thank Q a million for such bundles of joy.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

MM's 一针见血 came true for the European market 2day :o
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 pm

LenaHuat wrote:MM's 一针见血 came true for the European market 2day :o

:P This Dubai's problem might have serious repercussions.... :? :?
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Swiber (May 08 - Nov 09)

Postby la papillion » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am

Hi mm,

I know this is out of topic. But I can't help staring at your new avatar! Haha
An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis promises safety of principal and an adequate return - Benjamin Graham
la papillion
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm

needless to say.... this avatar is a reflection of my view of the stock market... flushed with money to be had....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives