Can U believe this ? 01 (May 08 - Oct 08)

Re: Can U believe this ? ... CRAB !

Postby winston » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 am

China breaks up male prostitution ring

BEIJING (Reuters) - Four Chinese men have been jailed for up to 5- years for running a male prostitution service that sold sex to other men, state media said Wednesday.

Zheng Shuyi registered the website nannanboy.com -- the word "nan" being Chinese for "man" -- and advertised it as a spa, but he used it to recruit male prostitutes, the official Xinhua news agency said on its website (www.xinhuanet.com).

He then hired two rooms and sold sex for up to 400 yuan ($60) a session, the report said.

The prostitutes, based in the eastern province of Zhejiang, "went when they were called and offered their services," it added.

Zheng's defense had tried to argue that the law against prostitution only applied to women selling sex. The court disagreed and said the law did not define the sex, Xinhua said.

While homosexuality is not illegal in China, prostitution is. One of the men, who had syphilis, was also found guilty of spreading a sexual disease.

Prostitution was stamped out in the years following the Communist revolution in 1949, but has returned with a vengeance following sweeping economic and social reforms over the last three decades.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:49 pm

It's Fun to Know: The Costly Critter Chronicles

* In June, a 26-year-old man in Alabama caused $80,000 worth of damage to his home while trying to kill a swarm of bees.

* In July, a Santa Fe, New Mexico resident tried to scorch a rattlesnake, and caused severe fire damage to her home. (No word yet on whether the rattlesnake survived.)

* In August, a 17-year-old boy in Nevada was trying to kill spiders - and accidentally set his family's home on fire.

* In September, a Buddhist monk in Japan burned down his temple trying to destroy a hornet's nest. (Instant karma? Perhaps.)

(Source: Associated Press, KOB-TV, Mobile Press-Register)
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Can U believe this ? ... CRAB !

Postby winston » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm curious why he said that. Maybe it is because of their history books ?

=====================================================

Japan general faces sack over WWII remarks

Japan's Kyodo news agency said on Friday that the country's defence ministry plans to sack the air force chief of staff for saying that Japan was ensnared into World War II by the United States and was not an aggressor.

General Toshio Tamogami's essay, posted on the website of a Japanese hotel and apartment developer, was expected to rouse anger in China and South Korea, where memories of Japan's wartime acts and colonisation run deep.

Kyodo cited unidentified government sources for its report.

It also quoted Prime Minister Taro Aso as saying that the essay, in which the air force general denied Japan was ever the aggressor in China, was inappropriate.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:46 pm

leopards will never shed their spots.... we do well to NEVER forget the atrocities those bastards/mother f**k** did to Asian countries... can forgive...but NEVER forget...

and i NEVER fail to remind my japanese associates what their earlier generation did during WWII.... i no give face one...why should i or u give face...to these animal annal f**k** !

that's why japanese bukakes are so pleasurable to watch....how they humiliate even their own kind....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Can U believe this ? ... CRAB ! ( Nov 08 - Jan 09 )

Postby winston » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 am

kennynah wrote:and i NEVER fail to remind my japanese associates what their earlier generation did during WWII.... i no give face one...why should i or u give face.......

I dont think that we should generalize things and punish the entire current Japanese race for what their previous generation did...

Just because the Japanese father killed some Chinese, why punish his son ? The son did not do anything wrong...

Just because another Japanese have done something wrong, why punish another Japanese who does not have any connection to the incident ?

Another example:-
1) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should his son be punished ?
2) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should the whole world hold the entire Chinese population responsible ?
3) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should a Singaporean Chinese living in China be held responsible ?
5) Just because a Chinese guy stabbed a guy in Canada and then ate his heart, why should the entire Chinese population be held responsible ?

Final example:-
The Japanese were not the only ones who have committed attrocities in China. The 7 Allied Forces ( Americans, British, French, Germans, Russians etc, ) also looted the palaces as well....
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby iam802 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am

now I get it....

Hidden Content:
they are ALL (just about every other country) at fault. All of them! (<< joke, in case one does not get it)
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 pm

winston wrote:
kennynah wrote:and i NEVER fail to remind my japanese associates what their earlier generation did during WWII.... i no give face one...why should i or u give face.......

I dont think that we should generalize things and punish the entire current Japanese race for what their previous generation did...

Just because the Japanese father killed some Chinese, why punish his son ? The son did not do anything wrong...

Just because another Japanese have done something wrong, why punish another Japanese who does not have any connection to the incident ?

Another example:-
1) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should his son be punished ?
2) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should the whole world hold the entire Chinese population responsible ?
3) Just because a guy in China spiked some milk with Melamine, why should a Singaporean Chinese living in China be held responsible ?
5) Just because a Chinese guy stabbed a guy in Canada and then ate his heart, why should the entire Chinese population be held responsible ?

Final example:-
The Japanese were not the only ones who have committed attrocities in China. The 7 Allied Forces ( Americans, British, French, Germans, Russians etc, ) also looted the palaces as well....

thanks for the philosophical teachings...

japs are still bastards to me....period
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Archives