2012-14: Predicions, Feng Shui, Astrology, Resolutions etc

2012-14: Predicions, Feng Shui, Astrology, Resolutions etc

Postby iam802 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Why 2012 will come to an end?
Hidden Content:
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Re: 2012 - Predicions: Feng Shui, Astrology etc

Postby profittaker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 am

Spoken to some people who interest in Chinese Fengshui, 2013 is the year where 河图 and 咯书 reset to align with each other. He shows me that the 九宫图 (used for fengshui calculation) in 2013 is reset to align. Don't really understand what it means, but it seems western and eastern does has some convergence.
learning to swim. Welcome to comment on my Options trading journal
profittaker
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:25 am

so, 风水老 never say dec2012, world will end huh ? :lol:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby profittaker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am

hahaha... 风水老 said is a reset, i.e. end of 1 cycle and beginning of a new one. Yet, I don't really understand what it means. hahaha
learning to swim. Welcome to comment on my Options trading journal
profittaker
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:53 am

oh...then it is the same as what the Mayans expected...their calender suggests that the "cycle" ends in Dec 2012...and people simply interpret that it meant the end of this world...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Everyone has a future -- what will happen tomorrow or the next day.

The only way to influence the future is to be in the now.

Be alert in every moment. Don't be a slave to a set destiny by being unconscious.

~ Dr. Pillai
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby iam802 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:21 pm

come to think of it...it is time to for those 2012 predictions.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Re: 2012 - Predicions: Feng Shui, Astrology, Resolutions etc

Postby winston » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 am

Feng shui experts: Politics and global economy unstable in 2012 By JOSEPH KAOS Jr

KUALA LUMPUR: The Dragon year of 2012 will prove to be a volatile year for the global economy, but Malaysia will be spared the worse aspects of it, Malaysian environology experts predicted.

Master David Koh (pic), a renowned feng shui master and founder of the Malaysian Institute of Geomancy Sciences (MINGS), predicted that 2012 will be a tough year for Malaysian politicians from either side of the divide, as they face an imminent general election.

“We also predict the eventual winners will only win marginally,” he told a press conference during the MINGS 2012 outlook talk here yesterday.

Koh said the global economy will be volatile because of the poor economic performance of the United States and also the Euro currency.

“This will affect Southeast Asia, but Malaysia will be the more stable country among the others,” said the 65-year-old, who studied geomancy since the age of five.

He noted that Malaysia was still able to experience growth despite the global recession this year.

“However, 2012 will still be an improved year than 2011 globally, as it slowly re­­covers from the recession,” he added.

Koh also said investors need to be more wary when putting their money in property in 2012.

MINGS president Joe Choo said forecast showed that properties located in the east and southeast will be the best to invest in.

“Property sector in East Malaysia, especially Sabah, is booming.

In the Klang Valley, areas like Semenyih, Kajang and Seri Kembangan will see good returns,” he said, adding that there will not likely be a burst in the property bubble in 2012.

“Property prices will not see much increase in the high-end sector.

“The best growth will be in mid-range properties,” he said.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm

by iam802

If you are into geomancy, prediction for next year does not look good.

Sit tight
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby sesdaqfan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

I have been studying this subject recently..its very interesting and believable. I'm amazed at the breadth and depth of this knowledge. The irony is that its not religious or is it?
sesdaqfan
Coolie

Next

Return to Archives