Teo Seng

Teo Seng

Postby winston » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:07 am

not vested

Teo Seng Capital Q3 earnings up, proposes bonus issue, warrants
Tuesday, 11 November 2014

KUALA LUMPUR: Poultry-based Teo Seng Capital Bhd’s earnings jumped 56% to RM10.76mil in the third quarter ended Sept 30, 2014 from RM6.89mil a year ago as it benefited from higher selling prices for its products and lower feed price.

It said on Tuesday its revenue was RM95.66mil, an increase of 19.1% from RM80.28mil. Earnings per share were 5.38 sen compared with 3.45 sen. It declared an interim dividend of five sen a share.

Teo Seong Capital said its poultry farming recorded an RM11mil increase in revenue and higher pre-tax profit by RM19.8mil due to higher selling price and coupled with lower feed price.

For its investment and trading, its revenue increased by RM19.8mil due to sales of animal health products. It recorded pre-tax profit of RM6mil.

For the nine months, its earnings were at RM30.64mil, an increase of 73.1% from RM17.69mil in the previous financial period. Its revenue rose to RM272.47mil from RM241.60mil.

The company also proposed a bonus issue of 100 million shares on a one-for-two basis. The bonus shares would be issued in a single tranche.

Teo Seng Capital also proposed the issuance of warrants of 50 million warrants on the basis of one warrant for every four existing shares held.

Source: The Star
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Teo Seng Capital

Postby winston » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:10 am

not vested

Teo Seng reported EPS of 2.34, 5.76 and 7.37 sen per share in the last 3 quarters and the last traded price was Rm 1.24.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Teo Seng Capital

Postby winston » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:13 am

not vested

About Teo Seng

Teo Seng Capital Berhad (“Teo Seng”) was incorporated in Malaysia on 8 May 2006 as a private limited company under the name of Teo Seng Capital Sdn. Bhd.

Teo Seng was converted its status into public limited company on 31 May 2006 and has since assumed its present name.

Teo Seng was successfully listed on Second Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa”) on 29 October 2008 and subsequently transferred to main board of Bursa on 3 August 2009.

Teo Seng is principally an investment holding company. The principal activities of Teo Seng’s subsidiaries are poultry farming and marketing of chicken eggs, manufacturing and marketing of animal feeds, egg trays, organic fermented fertilizer, and distribution of pet food & medicine and animal health products.

In summary, the products that are produced, marketed and distributed by Teo Seng can be categorized into five (5) main categories, namely chicken eggs, animal feeds, paper egg trays, organic fermented fertiliser and animal health products.

Of the above products, old chickens and manure are by-products of Teo Seng’s layer farming operations.

http://teoseng.com.my/about-us/
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Teo Seng

Postby winston » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:27 am

not vested

Teo Seng: Why So Many People Eat Eggs?

by Koon Yew Yin

Teo Seng’s last 4 quarterly EPS 7.37, 5.76. 2.34 & -0/18 sen. Total for 4 quarters is 15.29sen.

Last closing price Rm 1.21, P/E 7.9.

Moreover, the company is the biggest egg producer in Malaysia.

Lay Hong’s last 4 quarterly EPS 1.81, 0.57, - 1.70 & 0.34. Total for 4 quarters is 1.08 sen. Last closing price 43.5 sen, P/E 40

Based on my golden rule for share selection, I bought quite a lot of Teo Seng shares because the company has reported 3 consecutive quarters of increasing profit.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Teo Seng

Postby winston » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:07 am

not vested

Teo Seng: Nothing Wrong

by Koon Yew Yin

After I posted 2 articles, namely "Comparison of Teo Seng, Lay Hong and Leong Hup" and "Why so many people eat eggs" to encourage readers to buy Teo Seng, the share price has been dropping. Some readers might have followed my recommendation. As a result, they are losing money.

My creditability is more important than money

I am feeling so disappointed and it looks like I am losing my creditability which is more important to me than money. However, I wish to reiterate that there is nothing wrong with Teo Seng. Last evening, I had to buy a few hundred thousand shares to prop up the price to close at Rm 1.14.

I wish to point out the following:

Teo Seng’s last 4 quarterly EPS 7.37, 5.76. 2.34 & -0/18 sen. Total for 4 quarters is 15.29sen. Last closing price Rm 1.14, P/E 7.5

Lay Hong’s last 4 quarterly EPS 1.81, 0.57, - 1.70 & 0.34. Total for 4 quarters is 1.08 sen. Last closing price 43 sen, P/E 40

Leong Hup’s last quarterly EPS 1.78. IPO price was Rm 1.10 in April 2019. Last closing price 91 sen

Conclusion:

Teo Seng is the best in terms of profit growth prospect which is the most powerful catalyst to move share price. Moreover, it is selling at P/E 7.5 while its nearest competitor, Lay Hong is selling at P/E 40.

Notice to buy Teo Seng

Any one who wish to sell Teo Seng at Rm 1.13 per share, please contact my remisier Ms Yau of Hong Leong Investment Bank, Ipoh, telephone 05-5119110. Each transaction should not be less than 100,000 shares.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koony ... 215984.jsp
winston
Billionaire Boss

Return to S to Z