Interview with Winston

Re: Interview with Winston

Postby Aspellian » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Disco dancing! Yeah! I used to be a Zoukster in my younger days! hahaha! :mrgreen:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Winston :D
Thanks a million for so generously and tirelessly contributing to this forum.
Wow, you've miles of experiences. Old birds do chirp and dance well :lol:
I like to do the twist in the privacy of my home. For those who ain't hve any idea what that is, well:-
Let's twist
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby winston » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 pm

LenaHuat wrote: Old birds do chirp and dance well :lol:

Ha Ha ... I leave the singing and dancing to MW...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby sidney » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 am

Hi Winston, thank you for sharing so much:) I'm grateful that there is a forum for us to learn and exchange ideas. There are much to learn indeed.

I do occasionally ask questions. And frustration sets in when I do not have answers. Things like what to do with life, in my free time. Recently I took up gardening and I enjoyed looking at greenies in my house:) that partially solved my quarterlife crisis:)
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby winston » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 am

sidney wrote: Recently I took up gardening and I enjoyed looking at greenies in my house:) that partially solved my quarterlife crisis:)

Hi Sidney, Yes, I do sometimes enjoy watching the plants grow. Take care, Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

winston wrote:Hi Sidney, Yes, I do sometimes enjoy watching the plants grow. Take care, Winston

you are a very patient man....i usually just watch the fast forward version on discovery channel... 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Blackjack » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Interesting post Winston... Finally an interview with the "僵臣" of Investopedia
Blackjack
Foreman

Postby stargazer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 am

Winston wrote:
Nowadays, I trade only HK & S'pore equities nowadays. Occasionally, I may buy some HK Warrants.

Thanks for all the sharing, Winston.

You seem to be very familiar with Hong Kong and China. Where are you stationed?
stargazer
Loafer

Postby winston » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 am

Hi Blackjack, Thanks for the kind comments.

Hi stargazer, I'm all over the place. I do spend a lot of my time in China and HK.

Take care,
Winston
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby ichew » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

winston wrote:1) How are we going to pay for the expenses of maintaining the forum ? Not too many people are clicking on the advertizements. Revenue till date is only Sin$15 :(

hi winston
btw when u say click, do u mean if we click on the ad found in the middle of each page, investideas will get some $$ ?
i dont mind helping to click one ad per day ...
or issit click on the big big ad? tat one so far i had been clicking "skip ad" :P
but tat big ad like quite random ...sometimes i see it, sometimes i dont
ichew
Foreman

PreviousNext

Return to Interview with Members