Gambler's Thread 01 (May 08 - Nov 10)

Lucky!

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

I infrequently buy 4D. Can't think of numbers to buy. But this SGX acquisition tickles me. I will bet $10 on 3473 for today's draw. Leaving for my daily staple of Starbucks coffee, Cedele pastry and marketing soon.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Re: Lucky!

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 am

enjoy and good luck 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi K, ThankQQ. I went out of the way to get the tickets, include $5 for "4822" la. Might as well. Never had numbers falling on my lap.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 pm

My $15 worth of 4D has gone into the bin :lol: It's easier to earn $$ from stocks :D
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby iam802 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:45 pm

LenaHuat wrote:My $15 worth of 4D has gone into the bin :lol: It's easier to earn $$ from stocks :D

The one and only time I ever won 4D is when I kena bird shit right outside the Chinese Template at Waterlook Street.

And the winnings is only enough to cover the cost + kopi++

I have since accepted the fact that there are some who will be blessed with the ability to win through hardwork and there will be some who have the ability to win through luck.

I guess Lena has earn lots through various investments; so just treat your $15 as part of those Singapore Pools contribution to charities.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Re: Gambler's Thread 01 (May 08 - Oct 10)

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:53 pm

dear L 8-)
well...no try, sure no chance.... small amount...for a $30K chance...ok lah....

try again when the "feeling" comes.... i struck lottery based on such feeling before ...and so, it can happen to you too
Last edited by kennynah on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi iam802 and K :D
Ya, take your good advice to heart. It's a donation to charity :lol:
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby Chinaman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 pm

The one and only time I ever won 4D was 30 yrs ago when my motor bike bang on the lorry no plate i went to buy $1 big, kena 3rd prize....no bullshit till today i have never strike a single 4D...For me out of 10 gambles , 9 losses....so its good for me i completely no interest in gamble....wow my wife buy ibet like railway track, touches $20 very happy liao, this is thrill...
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 pm

hahahaha...

i oso struck just a few times...all of them...feeling came...number popped into brain out of the blue... but buy small small everytime...$5.... my highest was 3rd price also...

dun have the habit of buying regularly...maybe 1 year 1, 2 times max....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Archives