Gambler's Thread 01 (May 08 - Nov 10)

Re: Singapore Pools vs Wookup

Postby blid2def » Fri May 16, 2008 1:49 am

Most likely. If one day, you see Singapore Pools n Wookup 1, then you know you can ask me for a big treat (assuming that day I got buy... like today I din buy, save $)... :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri May 16, 2008 2:08 am

wish u luck...:)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Kelvin » Fri May 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Winning Shares
Prize Group
Share Amount (each) No. of Winning Shares
Group 1 $314,187 16
Group 2 $24,211 46
Group 3 $545 2,044
Group 4 $290 3,851
Group 5 $30 76,502
Group 6 $20 74,502

Group 1 winning tickets sold at:
1. Lee Wah TV & Electric Co - 623 Geylang Rd (1 System 7 Entry)

2. Singapore Pools Ang Mo Kio N7 Branch - Blk 726 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-4158 (1 Ordinary Entry)

3. Tuck Lee Long - Blk 159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-536 (1 System 7 Entry)

4. NTUC FP Punggol Plaza - Blk 168 Punggol Field Rd Punggol Plaza #03-01 (1 System Roll Entry)

5. Prime Chai Chee - 25A Chai Chee Rd #01-459 (1 System Roll Entry)

6. Lim Heng Ee - Blk 16 Upp Boon Keng Rd #01-1113 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)

7. 7-Eleven Sin Ming - 244H Upp Thomson Rd (1 System 7 Entry)

8. Singapore Pools Lorong Lew Lian Branch - Blk 2 Lor Lew Lian #01-46 (1 System Roll Entry)

9. NTUC FP Hougang Point - 1 Hougang St 91 Hougang Point Central Place #02-01 (1 System 7 Entry)

10. NTUC FP Queenstown - Blk 34A Margaret Dr #01-342 (1 System Roll Entry)

11. Vijaya Darshana Agency - 810 Geylang Rd City Plaza #01-58/59 (3 Ordinary Entry)

12. Tampines Rovers Football Club - Blk 824 Tampines St 81 #01-14 (1 System 7 Entry)

13. NTUC FP Simei MRT Station - 30 Simei St 3 Simei MRT Station #01-01 (1 System Roll Entry)

14. 7-Eleven Yishun - Blk 102 Yishun Ave 5 #01-137 (1 System 7 Entry)
Kelvin
Loafer

Postby blid2def » Fri May 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Wahlao... 16 people share... end up everyone get $314K "only".

Wahlao... KNN, one of the winning entries bought from the same shop we did! But it's not me! Naboo!!!
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri May 23, 2008 11:05 pm

bro... it's up to them to declare how many winners... who knows actually how many people win? singapore pools is NOT a public company, it has no obligations to publish audited statements...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 pm

BTW my generator got improvement. Pick 2 numbers correctly. Hahaha.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby winston » Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Ha Ha..

When I was much younger, I would keep track of the frequency of the numbers for each of the four positions at 4D.

After a while, you know what number would come out the most for the first position, second, third and fourth.

Then I buy the number. After chasing it for a long time, I strike !

The satisfaction of winning, far exceeds the money that I have lost following this system :)

So grandrake, you want number or not ? Ha Ha

P/S And those days, I buy 4D over the phone.... No need to pay money. Just square at the end of the month. If strike, I take cash. If don't strike, got credit for one month :)
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri May 23, 2008 11:22 pm

i just somehow dont get sticky with 4D and especially toto...but that's not to say it cannot be a big time winning possibility...

and there was once...walking along circular road...at 530pm...suddenly, 4 numbers just came to me... so i buy lor...then later i went back to my place...and wanted to place additional bets on the same number...but hor...601pm...over liao... 645pm came...a kopitiam fren, looking at his "pager" and ting ting ting...that number came in starters... dunno what to say.... when the $$ comes...no blocking

but of cos, there were times, braving that effing heat, walk and queue up to buy 4D.... 1 digit oso never kena...

.....sigh....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat May 24, 2008 10:29 am

winston wrote:P/S And those days, I buy 4D over the phone.... No need to pay money. Just square at the end of the month. If strike, I take cash. If don't strike, got credit for one month :)

The risk of buying 4D over the phone in those days, is that you may strike but there is a police raid on the guy...

KUANTAN, Malaysia -- A syndicate specializing in four-digit betting was crippled with the arrest of three suspects, including a juvenile, during a raid at a house in Inderapura near here.

The suspects, aged 40 and 44, were related to each other while the juvenile 13-year-old girl, said to be the daughter of the latter, was picked up to assist in investigations.

State CID chief Assistant Commissioner T. Narenasagaran said, acting on a tip-off, police raided the house at 5:45 p.m. on Sunday.

He said they seized RM15,000 in cash, two fax machines, three cellphones, two calculators, stamp pads, 361 betting slips and a record book detailing betting transactions.

“We believe the 40-year-old suspect is one of the main dealers in the illegal activity.

“Initial investigations showed the syndicate had links with other betting rackets in Johor, Negri Sembilan, Terengganu and Penang,” he said at a press conference on Tuesday.

ACP Narenasagaran said that police believed the syndicate had been operating over the past six months.

He said investigations revealed that other family members staying in the house were unaware of the suspect’s activities as he occupied only one of the rooms.

In a separate case, ACP Narenasagaran said that police detained six foreign women, believed to be involved in vice, in raids codenamed Ops Noda over the weekend.

He said that three suspects from the Philippines were arrested at a nightspot in Jalan Gambut, while the owner, aged 38, was detained for questioning.

“We will investigate the suspects under Section 39 (b) of the Immigration Act for violation their social visit passes,” he said, adding that two Vietnamese women, a Chinese woman, a pimp and two customers were detained in Jalan Haji Ahmad in the raids.

ACP Narenasagaran said that police found 22 packets of condoms on one of the suspects.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby blid2def » Sat May 24, 2008 10:51 am

ACP Narenasagaran said that police found 22 packets of condoms on one of the suspects.

Steady. He got 22 partners, each want a different flavour? :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to Archives