Boredom strikes! 01 (Jul 08 - Oct 09)

Re: C'mon in when boredom strikes! (Jul 08 - Oct 09)

Postby millionairemind » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:49 pm

We can afford to buy a 90K car, and yet we Q up an hour just to save $50??

How much is your time worth???

Oct 24, 2009
Shell fuel offer causes jams
By Shuli Sudderuddin

FROM 10am to 6pm on Saturday, thousands of motorists and commuters were stuck in jams islandwide due to a Shell fuel promotion.

Its biggest promotion in a decade, Shell offered its new Shell FuelSave 95 and 98 at a special price of only $1 per litre.

This is down from the usual price of $1.90 per litre for FuelSave 98 and $1.767 per litre for FuelSave 95.

FuelSave is touted to help motorists save up to one litre of fuel per tank.

While many motorists were happy about the promotion, the long queues formed by them slowed traffic down.

A spokesman for SBS Transit said that buses plying linear bus stops which have to stop along the road were badly affected.
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Re: C'mon in when boredom strikes! (Jul 08 - Oct 09)

Postby iam802 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 pm

F--- you: Schwarzenegger sends lawmaker special message

---

Could be a coincidence :lol:

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/A ... essage.pdf

===

To the Members of the California State Assembly:

I am returning Assembly Bill 1176 without my signature.

For some time now I have lamented the fact that major issues are overlooked while many
unnecessary bills come to me for consideration. Water reform, prison reform, and health
care are major issues my Administration has brought to the table, but the Legislature just
kicks the can down the alley.

Yet another legislative year has come and gone without the major reforms Californians
overwhelmingly deserve. In light of this, and after careful consideration, I believe it is
unnecessary to sign this measure at this time.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Previous

Return to Archives