Boredom strikes! 01 (Jul 08 - Oct 09)

Re: Weekends - Chit Chat Thread

Postby blid2def » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Viduka does get this tag about him being a porker or being lazy though. I rate the guy - he turns quick for a man his size, but that hasn't stopped this:

Cruel. :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 pm

kennynah wrote:yes...viduka...you are right...and yes, he is not a bad player...just too mercenary like many foreign players in the EPL...but understandable...it's not their own league and they are under contract...who pays, who gets...so simple..

Actually also, some of the most mercenary ones are their own English products.

See: Ashley Cole.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby sesdaqfan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Granny,
Thanks for the clip, man.

Kenny,
Most players are nowadays. The money they earn is much more than our leaders here. So who say $1 mil salary is too much to pay.
sesdaqfan
Coolie

Postby sesdaqfan » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 am

Goo'nite guys and ma'm.
Thanks for keeping me o'broke company here. Wil' see ya tomo' when the sun rises again eh.
sesdaqfan
Coolie

Postby blid2def » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:08 am

sesdaqfan wrote:Goo'nite guys and ma'm.
Thanks for keeping me o'broke company here. Wil' see ya tomo' when the sun rises again eh.

G'nite! :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 pm

it's the weekend...let's chat
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 pm

ND celebration has begun....at my place, the ND celebration will officially kick off at 2pm...pomp pomps, secondary school student all in red and white outfits, flags flying, there's even a gigantic stage for performance...

later, i will set up a drinks stall...selling ice cold liew lian drinks....

r u guys having such celebrations at your location?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Why do we need Countries or National Days ?

Aren't we all human beings and the whole world belongs to us ? Why do we need passports and visas to visit another country ?

Why do we cheer the team from our country at a Sporting Event and feel proud when our team wins?
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:51 pm

a sense of belonging and of self preservation....i think only lah...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:00 pm

kennynah wrote:later, i will set up a drinks stall...selling ice cold liew lian drinks....

whey Ken ge,

u got the receipe?

i know liao, must be those left-over liew lian shells from yesternight ...

- a post-durian drink is "cooling" water, often poured into the empty durian husk and sometimes mixed with salt.
helios
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to Archives