Boredom strikes! 01 (Jul 08 - Oct 09)

Re: C'mon in when boredom strikes! (Jul 08 - Aug 09)

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 pm

2 flash performances that will lift U from your boredom:

(1) The first is from Central Station, Antwerpen, Belgium.
It'll bring back memories of : Soh, Do, La, Fa, Me, Do, Ri
Embedded videos have been disabled.
Click to view video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY&feature=related

(2) The second is from Central Station, NYC.
If silence could kill.........
Embedded videos have been disabled.
Click to view video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo&feature=fvw
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby iam802 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

The performance at Antwerpen Centraal was wonderful.

They managed to turn the 'whole station' into a stage.

Thanks for sharing.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 pm

i havent turned on to CNBC for some time .... purposely...

tonight, i decided to listen in for a while... to my shock.... that aussie anchor woman is featured on "The Call".... ouch !!! that twang .... knn...buay tahan.... :roll:

and on closer look...she looks like she did some plastic.... distasteful.... (finger in throat)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:26 pm

forum owner wrote:Dear All,

Good Posting Habits

Now that things have stabilized a bit in the forum, it may be time to revisit the above:-

1) If you happened to be posting a long article, please do put in some paragraphs. It would be easier for the next person to read.

2) Please do also put in a title on any of your post

I do read most of the threads and I will normally do the above, to make it easier for the next reader to read. However, I may put in the paragraphs at the wrong place or bold the wrong words and you may not like it. So, I would appreciate if you can do the above in the first place. It would also help me save some time

Have great day !

Thanks and take care,
Winston

yes sir 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: C'mon in when boredom strikes! (Jul 08 - Sep 09)

Postby winston » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Iraqi reporter who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush last year freed from Baghdad jail, his brother says.

CNN International
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby millionairemind » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Anybody's interested in BOOMZ products??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.comboutique.asia/shop/homebo ... 0-0-0.html
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby mojo_ » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Where's the zibbra preen bigini? :lol:
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby millionairemind » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:17 am

I wonder who will we find on the list :P
Oct 15, 2009
7,500 tax evaders come clean

WASHINGTON - SOME 7,500 wealthy Americans turned over information about hidden overseas assets, including some valued at more than US$100 million (S$139 million), ahead of a tax amnesty programme's Thursday deadline, the top US tax collector said.

Doug Shulman, commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, said his agency would expand its crackdown on offshore tax evasion and will open new criminal investigation offices in Beijing, Panama and Sydney, Australia. The amnesty plan revealed accounts in 70 countries.

'The IRS has new momentum in this entire area and in the coming months our efforts will only intensify,' Mr Shulman said.

Roughly 7,500 Americans have taken part in the amnesty programme,
he said, more than double the participation reported a few weeks ago. The amnesty deadline was extended once and will not be extended again.

In the past, without the special program, about 100 people came forward annually.

Under the amnesty programme that began in September, tax cheats can declare offshore accounts and income, pay reduced fines and, in general, get immunity from criminal prosecution. -- REUTERS
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 pm

The Obama administration has more tax 'axes' lined up in their programme.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 pm

only if i knew how to read russian..... :mrgreen:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives