2012-14: Predicions, Feng Shui, Astrology, Resolutions etc

Re: 2012 - Predicions: Feng Shui, Astrology, Resolutions etc

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

How Can We Make the Most of the New Year ?

Sometimes change isn't just about doing things we 'should' do but about letting go of what isn't working.

What is holding you back from reaching the goals you desire?

Take care of your own needs: Make sure you nurture yourself and give yourself the same care you offer others.

Often times we put our own wants and needs to the side as we focus on the lives of other people.

Have you been putting off your own goals and dreams because other people 'need' you constantly?

Take time for yourself, meditate, take a bubble bath, go to a yoga class, workout, make an appointment to get your nails or hair done, get a massage ... just do something for yourself and no one else.

There is nothing wrong or selfish in putting yourself first, it's honoring your own body, mind and spirit.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am

Continue ...

If you feel drained all the time you may be giving too much to everyone else and running yourself down.

Many people have congested and blocked sacral chakras because they give too much away.

The underlying theme of the Sacral Chakra is knowing when enough is enough.

Do you dissipate your energy by giving it away to people and situations that are not enjoyable?

Looking at where you give your energy away can help you make better choices in how you spend your time.

No one can have good health without developing a balanced outlook of their life. If you're working too hard and are under constant stress, vitality is being leeched from your energy centers.

Maintaining or creating boundaries is essential. Take some time out to rejuvenate your own batteries. This will give you energy and motivation to follow your own passion in life.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:09 am

Continue ...

Release the people in your life that constantly drain you. Sometimes we get caught up in someone else's self-victimization. We spend a lot of time giving them solutions and advice they don't follow.

If there is someone in your life who is always making excuses and claiming they have no control over their life even though they could change things themselves, let it go.

Let them figure out their own path and focus on yours.

Many healers are empathetic and unconsciously take on the problems of others.

It's ok to help but not to the point where you are putting off what you need to do to tend someone else's issues.

I recently saw a quote that said, "Don't make someone a priority who doesn't make you theirs."
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 am

Continue ...

This hit home because I once had a friend who constantly complained and played a victim role in life. Nothing was her fault.

Granted she did choose a challenging life path but she became so self-centered that I started she rarely even asked me how I was or what was going on in my life.

At one point I was facing some pretty heavy challenges of my own and she didn't want to hear about them. It wasn't that she purposely meant to be like this but was too wrapped up in her own drama.

I had to lovingly forgive and let her go so she could solve her own issues
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am

Continue ....

Be yourself. This seems simple but sometimes we try so hard to please other people in our lives, that we forget who we really are.

We put labels on ourselves like parent, spouse, sibling, child or identify ourselves by our work or roles we take on when we are much more than that!

Society tries to box us into thinking we need to be like everyone else but when we stop comparing ourselves to others, we are much happier and fulfilled.

We may look at someone else's life and think they have it all but everyone has their issues and challenges in life.

Most likely if we were to step in their shoes we'd be begging to have our own life back.

Take some time to reflect on who you are separate from the labels society has put on you.

Focus on what makes you different and awesome!!!! Concentrate on what is inside you that makes you beautiful. Superficial beauty only goes so far, it's what shines through from within that makes someone truly magnificent.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 am

Continue ....

Confront problems and issues in your life.

Do whatever it is you need to do to solve challenges and move forward in life. Depending on how long the issues have been ignored, it may take time to untangle from them but it's worth it.

Life is about falling down, getting back up and learning from our mistakes. Everything we've gone through in life makes us who we are today.

If we had no issues at all we wouldn't be alive. Despite what some people may want us to think, there is no one person that doesn't have some kind of challenge or obstacle to overcome.

We are human while incarnated and chose to be here to work on our personal and our soul growth. Just because we have issues doesn't mean that we are being punished, it's a part of life.

When we ignore our problems, they only grow and become more complex. Keep in mind that no matter the situation, there is always something you can do.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am

Continue ....

Be honest with yourself.

Lying to yourself only causes regret later. Self deception represses what we need to face and confront.

If you're experiencing a lot of tension look and see where you might be deluding yourself.

Whether it's thinking that someone who is ignoring you is your true soul mate or not acknowledging an addiction, being dishonest with yourself will drag you down.

A simple personal example is when I caught myself doing this while dieting. I was supposed to write down everything I ate but when I went over my allotted calories, I wouldn't record them.

When I realized I was doing this I had to laugh because who was I fooling but myself?

I was getting in the way of reaching my own goal by being dishonest with myself. Once I became honest about my diet, the weight came off.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 am

Continue ....

Don't fixate on a love relationship that doesn't exist.

This is another way of fooling yourself and blocking true love.

I've noticed from doing readings over the years that sometimes a person will feel physically attracted to someone who doesn't feel the same way.

Just because someone is nice doesn't mean there is a love connection and many people would save themselves a lot of grief by facing the truth and realizing that if the relationship were meant to be, their feelings would be reciprocated.

If someone has cut off communication or tells you they're not interested, face the truth, heal and move on.

Love is a risk, sometimes we make ourselves vulnerable to someone else and the feelings aren't returned in the way we hope.

Once we realize that we were mistaken we can open ourselves up to the right person. Again, there is no good reason to settle for someone who doesn't care.

I've seen people get so obsessed that they stalk the other person and that causes huge problems. It's best to realize that there is nothing you can do but focus your attention elsewhere and stop blocking the right person by focusing on the wrong one.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:15 am

Continue ...

Be willing to fail!

Perfectionism often gets in the way of reaching goals. It would be great if we could play like Jimmy Page the first time we pick up the guitar but as we all know that would be completely unrealistic.

The key here is to try and keep trying. As they say, practice makes perfect. It would be much worse to not try at all.

Ruminating about should haves, could haves and would haves only keeps us from living in the present.

We all make mistakes and yes, usually we have no one to blame but ourselves for the consequences.

But we learn from them and they help build our character. Not repeating the same mistakes over and over is much more important.

Regret over the past is like driving through life looking in your rearview mirror ... you're not going that way!

What happened is done and over with, sometimes there are no do-overs in life. We can't go back in time and do things differently but we can most certainly do things in another way now and in the future.
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:16 am

Continue ...

Take action!

Stop waiting for the right time and circumstances because they may never come.

It's just an excuse to put off to tomorrow what you can do today. Do what you want now because there is no better time than the present!
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives