Health 01 (May 08 - Oct 08)

Re: Health

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:48 pm

abs damn difficult to achieve and once developed, even more difficult to maintain....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby sidney » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:16 pm

The wealth of abs-nations dicates that as i earn "more" from a cpl in army to a office worker <grunt>, my small abs-nations actually merge into 1. And they grow big
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby blid2def » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 pm

It's harder to make abs that got pattern one, or even more than 6 pack abs. But I know how.

Hidden Content:
Strap one of these on your abs and go sleep face down everynight.

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby winston » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:23 am

Choosing the Right Weight By Craig Ballantyne

Going to the gym is intimidating enough. But not knowing how much weight to use for an exercise can make you feel even more uncomfortable. If you grab a weight that's too light, you'll waste your time. If you grab a weight that's too heavy, you risk injury.

In a 12-week study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology, researchers found that subjects gained the most strength when using a weight that corresponded to 70 percent of their 1-repetition maximum - meaning 70 percent of the heaviest weight they could lift in the exercise.

Here's how to figure out what that ideal weight should be...

In most cases, if you're lifting 70 percent of the heaviest weight you could lift, you can do about 10 to 12 repetitions. So you want to use a weight that allows you to do no fewer than 10 reps and no more than 12 reps per set. For example, if you can do seated rows with 50 pounds for 20 reps, you should try using 70 pounds for 10 reps instead.

Unfortunately, the only way to identify an ideal weight is by trial and error. Start conservatively with an easy weight. Do six repetitions. If that feels too easy, increase the weight by 10 percent and try again. Do this until you find a weight that is a challenge for 10-12 reps. It should take you about three minutes to find the right weight for each exercise in your program.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby iam802 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm

From AsiaOne.

Now, even Julie and Khong Guan are included.
-------------

Melamine has been detected in three other China-made products, reported the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) today. These are:

1. Lotte Koala's March Cocoa Chocolate Biscuit
2. Hello Kitty Strawberry Cream Filled Biscuit
3. Unbranded non-dairy creamer in industrial pack

The two types of biscuits contained milk ingredients and have been recalled since Sept 19. The non-dairy creamer is meant for re-export and is not available in the retail market.

Melamine has also been found in 17 biscuit products from Malaysia. These are:

1. Julie's Golden Kaka Crackers
2. Julie's Wheat Crackers
3. Julie's Cottage Crackers (Vegetable Yeast Cracker)
4. Julie's Cottage Crackers (Original Yeast Cracker)
5. Julie's Chez Creamy Cheese Sandwich
6. Julie's Sugar Crackers (extra flaky)
7. Julie's Waferico Chocolate Coated Wafers with Chocolate Cream Filling
8. Julie's Cream Crackers
9. Julie's Minico Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. Julie's Peanut Butter Sandwich
11. Julie's Cocoro Crispy Chocolate Wafer Rolls with Vanilla Filling
12. Julie's Le-Mond Puff Sandwich with Lemon Flavoured Cream
13. Khong Guan Assorted Biscuits
14. Khian Guan Biscuit Osborne
15. Leo Gold Finger Choco
16. Santa Chocolate Gold Fingers
17. Swan Chocolate Fingers
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby memphisb » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:56 pm

the thing that had me puzzling is that the biscults that are taken off shelf but No one is mention of refunds or exchange of products.
1000 book challenge. 13 down, 987 to go. Huatopedia has become my loses support group. Recent: Anthony Bolton, Investing against the Tide. Current Jim Rogers, A Bull In China.
memphisb
Coolie

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 pm

goods sold ...sorry...cannot exchange for money back....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby memphisb » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:42 pm

kennynah wrote:goods sold ...sorry...cannot exchange for money back....

I had 3-4 packs of Luna 7 th month goodies and 1 tin i just bought for office.

Losses r 'high' :D :D
1000 book challenge. 13 down, 987 to go. Huatopedia has become my loses support group. Recent: Anthony Bolton, Investing against the Tide. Current Jim Rogers, A Bull In China.
memphisb
Coolie

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:45 pm

i just did an inventory check in the kitchen..... no have julie's or khong guan.... told maid dont buy these 2 brands also...told everyone don eat khong guan and julie biscuits....

maybe dun eat khong guan tua ba pows also....anything khong guan...dont buy....kiasi attitude... :lol:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby memphisb » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:47 pm

It is def not a good time to stock buy any 'makan' or snacks.
memphisb
Coolie

PreviousNext

Return to Archives