Success University 12 (May 12 - Aug 12)

Success University 12 (May 12 - Aug 12)

Postby winston » Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

"A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror."

-- Ken Keyes
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Success University 11 (Jan 12 - May 12)

Postby winston » Mon May 21, 2012 5:57 pm

"Always have lofty explicit goals and visualize them intensely. Assume the attitude that if you don't reach your goals, you will literally die!

This type of gun–to–your–head forced focus...survival pressure mindset, no matter how briefly used, stimulates your mind, forces you to use your time effectively...and illuminates new ways of getting things done. "

– Kekich Credo #21
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

------------------------------------------------------------
*** Article: Get What You Want in Life - By Zig Ziglar ***
------------------------------------------------------------

The Seven Steps of Goal Setting

1. Identify the goal.

If you don’t identify a target, you will never hit it. When you identify a goal, it means that you write it down and describe it clearly.

If you want to have specific success, you must have specific targets. A goal “to increase my annual income” or “to spend more time on my spiritual life” is not specific. A specific goal would be “to increase my current income by 20 percent” or “to read the entire Bible.”

2. List the benefits: what’s in it for me?

Once you identify a specific goal, you need to list the benefits you will receive when you reach that goal.

We only do the things we want to do and are willing to do. If there are no personal benefits, your motivation for completing the goal will be diminished.

Remember that changing your life is not always easy, so understanding what’s in it for you is vitally important. Don’t skimp on this step!

3. List the obstacles to overcome.

There might be some rough spots on your journey as you work to achieve your goals. Many of them can be anticipated, and if you can anticipate something, you can prepare yourself in advance to overcome it.

So think it through and make a complete list of all the things that can prevent you from being successful.

4. List the skills and knowledge required.

Knowledge gives us the power to accomplish things we would not otherwise be able to do, and skills give us the tools to take advantage of our knowledge. There is a direct relationship between knowing and doing, and successfully accomplishing your goals will require that powerful combination.

5. Identify the people and groups to work with.

We do a better job when we have the help of others. They can help us with knowledge and skill and can offer valuable advice we need to be
successful. So when you set your goals, always consider the people and the groups you can work with that can help you be more successful.

6. Develop a plan of action.

This is the most critical step, and it involves thinking through the details of how you will achieve your goal.

7. Set a deadline for achievement.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/get- ... nt-in-life
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Really Happy

You can say things like, "As I look at successful people, and by that I mean rich people, yes, and I mean happy people, and sometimes they're rich and happy."

But when I'm talking about the successful ones, what I really mean is the really happy people.

People that are really joyful, that want to get up every day, that are eager to get into their day.

Almost without exception, they had a pretty rough beginning, which turned them into a powerful rebel initially. And then they found a way to relax into their natural birthright of Well-being.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Tucson, AZ on Saturday, February 2nd, 2002 # 448

Source: www.abraham-hicks.com
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed May 23, 2012 6:44 am

My Life

The road to success is not straight.

There is a curve called Failure,

A loop called Confusion,

Speed bumps called Friends,

Red lights called Enemies,

Caution lights called Family,

You will have flats called Jobs.

- JWD -
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Thu May 24, 2012 8:27 am

Happiness

Your ability to achieve your own happiness is the key measure of your success, of how well you are doing as a person.

Dedicate Yourself to Your Best Talents

The key to happiness is this: dedicate yourself to the development of your natural talents and abilities by doing what you love to do, and doing it better and better in the service of a cause that is greater than yourself.

This is a big statement and a big commitment. Being happy requires that you define your life in your own terms and then throw your whole heart into living your life to the fullest. In a way, happiness requires that you be perfectly selfish in order to develop yourself to a point where you can be unselfish for the rest of your life.

Please Yourself First

In Edmond Rostand's play Cyrano de Bergerac, Cyrano is asked why he is so intensely individualistic and unconcerned with the opinions and judgments of others. He replies with these wonderful words: "I am what I am because early in life I decided that I would please at least myself in all things."

Your happiness likewise depends upon your ability to please at least yourself in all things. You can be happy only when you are living your life in the very best way possible. No one can define happiness for you. Only you know what makes you happy. Happiness is an inside job.

Your Happiness is Up to You

The biggest myth about happiness, is when people say that it is not legitimate or correct for you to put your happiness ahead of everyone else's. Throughout my life, I've met people who have said that it is more important to make other people happy than it is to make yourself happy. This is nonsense.

The fact is that you can't give away to anyone else what you don't have for yourself. Just as you can't give money to the poor if you don't have any, you can't make someone else happy if you yourself are miserable.

The very best way to assure the happiness of others is to be happy yourself and then to share your happiness with them. Suffering and self-sacrifice merely depress and discourage other people. If you want to make others happy, start by living the kind of life and doing the kind of things that make you happy.

Action Exercises

Here are three steps you can take immediately to put these ideas into action.

First, define for yourself the activities that you really love and enjoy, at home and work, and then organize your life so you do more of them.

Second, believe in yourself and trust your own feelings. Then, please at least yourself in all things.

Third, determine what it is that you do that brings the most happiness to others and then organize your life so that you can do more of it.

Source: Brian Tracy International
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Fri May 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Negative emotion is your indicator of resistance, while positive emotion is your indicator of allowance.

And they are on the same meter: allowance; resistance. Allowance; resistance.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Monterey, CA on Tuesday, March 20th, 2001 # 450

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 am

"I believe through learning and application of what you learn, you can solve any problem, overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal that you can set for yourself."

-- Brian Tracy
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat May 26, 2012 9:25 am

Humanity’s most valuable assets have been the non-conformists.

Were it not for the non-conformists, he who refuses to be satisfied to go along with the continuance of things as they are, and insists upon attempting to find new ways of bettering things, the world would have known little progress, indeed.

- Josiah William Gitt
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat May 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Enlightenment means literally aligning to the Energy of my Source. And genius is only about focusing.

Law of Attraction takes care of everything else.

Physical humans often want to make enlightenment about finding some process and moving through the process that has been pre-described.

But true enlightenment is moving to the rhythm of the internal inspiration that is coming in response to the individual desire.

Enlightenment is about allowing my connection to the Source that is me for the fulfillment of the things that I have individually defined here in my time/space reality. That's as good as it gets!

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boulder, CO on Saturday, June 7th, 2003 # 452

winston
Billionaire Boss

Next

Return to Archives