Earth, Environment & Endangered Species 02 (Apr 11 - Sep 15)

Earth, Environment & Endangered Species 02 (Apr 11 - Sep 15)

Postby sidney » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Not sure are post wrongly or not...

Check this out.. http://www.wildsingapore.com/places/

It offers good view on selection on our to-do list in weekends.

Last time i am very slack always nua at home, but recently feel the need to go back nature and re-connect with "real" life. Just went to the "new" mac richie reservoir, topo (hiking) the "WHOLE" circumference with friends. Damn shack. But good to see "lao kaos", walk the tree top walk, get reintroduced with some animals last seen in Zoo.. and know the history of tampines.. love the sign board.. very educating. Got also a "sentry observation tower" can bring gf/bf picnic..

Hoho, next time bring 1 bottle, 1 snack bar and mostiqtoe spray!
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Re: Nature and wildlife

Postby kennynah » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 am

mai hao seow.... go see sweat drenched see-through chio bu blouses, more like it, right? :mrgreen:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Nature & Wildlife

Postby sidney » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Bo ley, not that i do not have the tots (or intention). I lack opportunity... that day i go is weekday lar. My radar turn on but spot nothing.. lol
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 am

then i suggest you go to sentosa...

have some evening drinks at Cafe Del Ma situated within Siloso Beach Resort ... i guarantee you wont be disappointed...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby sidney » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Embedded videos have been disabled.
Click to view video: http://www.ted.com/talks/david_gallo_shows_underwater_astonishments.html

TED is useful website, i suggest forumies go visit it. There are also video on anthony robbins..
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby mojo_ » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:08 am

Guess the name of this bird?

Hidden Content:
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 am

and do you know what this bird is called?

Hidden Content:
oh, c'mon...u know it lah... :lol:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 am

Blue Bird?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

dang....is it that obvious ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby sidney » Wed May 26, 2010 3:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3YtmlIOog

Hi forumies, must watch video! 10 popcorns out of 10. Nature marvels
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Next

Return to Archives