Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Re: Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Postby kennynah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 pm

millionairemind wrote:Spent a couple of weeks in Belgian last month so did a study of the chocolates while I was there.. :D

A couple of brands you need to try while in Europe.

Leonidas, Devina and Neuhaus. I find Godiva too commercialized..

yes sir... i must taste all these you mentioned... 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

the famous but dull....

London Bridge
(aboveground)

(underground)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 am

between the 3.... guess, the winners have to be the obvious ones...

make-shift Tiffany shop at Somerset House

human food at leicester square (china town)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Cheng » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am

The 2 pics make me hungry! :D
"The really big money tends to be made by investors who are right on qualitative decisions." Warren Buffett

"Risk no more than you can afford to lose, and also risk enough so that a win is meaningful." Ed Seykota

Scan with FA, Time with TA, Volatility is my Friend. :)
Cheng
Foreman

Previous

Return to Archives