Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

a brief moment of clear sky after an afternoon shower....

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Photos 02 (Aug 09 - Nov 10)

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

a little clear blue sky after an afternoon shower today....

actually a rather rare sight in singapore...most days, we get just clouds over our tiny island... makes my polarizer useless :lol: liao lui buying..

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 pm

i like curves ... hahahaha.... :lol:

the mall's security guard later came up to me...and politely said "sir, not allowed to take pictures inside the mall".... so many restrictions here nowadays.... duno whether i soon need permit to stand by the roadside to take pictures hor??

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chinaman » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 pm

BRO K,
Free shoot 1 raw photo...see how it look like...
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:40 pm

bro C :

i always shoot RAW... but it is at least 12MP in size...it will take forever for me to upload a file...so i compressed them into small JPEGs...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

an unadulterated view of our public housing....plain and simple....as it is in reality....

a block of square and rectangular walls....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 pm

an interesting wall painting... (aka graffiti)

by the way...this is in singapore...i kid you not..

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:50 pm

if i don't tell you what this is all about, i'm quite sure you will have no idea...

hence, this is an example of a MEANINGLESS shot...no matter how nicely it is framed and organized :?

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 pm

kennynah wrote:an interesting wall painting... (aka graffiti)

by the way...this is in singapore...i kid you not..

Is this near Waterloo area?

Next to some church, right?
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

here's one for SJI boys...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Next

Return to Archives