Re: Avatars 2 (Apr 10 - Dec 10)

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi iam802 :D
Ya, U read my mind right :lol: :lol: Reallocated asset portfolio, lowered property and moved to $$$, now waiting for major retracement of equities :lol:
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby helios » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

WOW.

Lena jie, how many Gucci bags then?
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi SanSanMeiMei :D
Thank Q for your post. Paiseh, I don't own a Gucci. But I have some branded bags - but all in understated hues and colors without those flashy logos or canvas prints.
Made enough to support this forum for a v long time :lol:
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 pm

LenaHuat wrote:Hi iam802 :D
Ya, U read my mind right :lol: :lol: Reallocated asset portfolio, lowered property and moved to $$$, now waiting for major retracement of equities :lol:

now...this is one savvy investor/trader, our highly esteemed L ;) when prices spike up..... liquidate some for profits....

dont say Gucci bags.... with the kinda profits, may even buy up all the items in Prada shop.... :P
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Avatars 02 (Apr 10 - Jul 11)

Postby kennynah » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 am

My fellow Singaporeans,

you would have noticed that I've changed my avatar to reflect my great interests in this coming 2011 General Elections. it should also unequivocally tell you my political inclination. 8-)

you are most welcome to download this avatar (pre-sized to fit nicely above your username) and use it as yours during this momentous period. to download this avatar, just do this :

right click our mouse on the image.
"save image as" into your computer
on this webpage, go to your top left corner and click on "user control panel"
on the new webpage, click on "profile", located to the top left
choose "edit avatar"
the rest should be intuitive

during this time, let us stand united in solidarity and show our support for our political ideals.
by no means, this call is only for supporters of Opposition parties. instead, it is a call for Singaporeans and friends of Singapore, to exhibit your moral courage to openly declare your choice of political leadership for Singapore, even if that means changing your avatar to a pap party logo.

no law is broken by declaring our political inclination. so, there should be no fear in this regard. by doing so, we are merely performing our duty as citizens and friends of Singapore, who care enough about the political future of our land.

i feel many of us, and i am most reprehensible, have been silent or had been silenced for far too long.

this is the reason, i am encouraging forummers to take this step away from political apathy. but of course, this is only my personal opinion, for which you have every right to ignore.

so, go ahead and use this avatar or any others that best show your political preference.

Majullah Singapura !!!!
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Archives