So keep "Good Be-hav-or"
That's your one life saver
With Popeye the Sailor Man.

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach.
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Avatars...

Postby millionairemind » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 pm

K - Your avatar SUPER FUNNY... :lol:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm

well... a reminder to myself that i got KO last month.... :oops:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm

kennynah wrote:well... a reminder to myself that i got KO last month.... :oops:

Then I got to go find one with TWO BLACK EYES... I kena double KO :oops: :oops:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby iam802 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

kung_fu_panda.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

yeah....kick ass....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:45 pm

K - Your avatar kicks ass!!! Matchstick man in Matrix!!! ;)

millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 am

oh yeah..... i wanted this to be my weekend avatar.....kick some asses... especially those wearing white....in my virtual world at least....
come monday... will change to a more constructive....hong zui, sui sui bo zao zui one....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 am

Very powerful avatar; Green dragon and white tiger.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 am

and hopefully.... it works.... :mrgreen:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives