Re: Avatars...

Postby helios » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:25 am

woww, ah Ken, Congrats for e promotion :!:

nice ang ang suit, but still can't see your thigh muscles :?: :!:
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby LenaHuat » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 pm

San San mei mei, your avatar is no longer 'mei mei' but reads "Go to Jail"??

Very happy to have U onboard fore-manning this forum :lol:

(note : no offense meant but now scratching my head as to what 'fore-manning' can possibly mean. OK, now I'll go and look up dictionary)

(edited : OK, checked and found it has no obscene connotation).
Last edited by LenaHuat on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:37 pm

San San wrote:.... but still can't see your thigh muscles :?: :!:

my dearest san mei mei :

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm

SanSan Mei Mei - sat up and took note of your avatar, now zoomed-in on "Go to Jail" 8-)
U've got a good sense of humor. :lol:
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:33 am

2008 has been a terrific year so far.... i moved to a HUat HUat forum; ie Huatopedia and met many great folks here who gave me insights into some great trades.... kudos to all of you HUatopedians....

my Bow Wow boss, recently made me a partner...and so, i became a small towkay... hor say liao...now can claim entertainment expenses...

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 am

You HUAT AR!!! Super Swee Car.. now just need a chio babe in that pic and all is complete!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby winston » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:24 am

What was the first thing that grandrake saw on your picture ?

Your car number ! 5861
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

thanks MM and W .. i am going to buy that number later...hahaha.....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:40 pm

4-D Number checker :
5861 appeared in the following draws:
• Consolation prize on 02 Oct 05, Sunday
• Starter prize on 05 Dec 99, Sunday
• Second prize on 28 Apr 96, Sunday
• Starter prize on 08 Sep 90, Saturday

Jackpot akan datang ;)
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 pm

i think i better change car... this 4D cannot make it... :P

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives