Postby ichew » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 pm

just dropping here to say hi :-)
i am SuperGrover from Sesame St
ichew
Foreman

Re: Avatars...

Postby kennynah » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am

hahahahahaha...... welcome sesame character
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm

I bloody love my new avatar. :D

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby millionairemind » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:21 pm

wah piu!!! Your avatar DARN CUTE!!! How to beat it?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 pm

what's the stomp trooper carrying? a salmon?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

to me, looks more like stomp trooper carrying a big piece of ba-kwa. :lol:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 am

a very stuck up stomp trooper...wahahaha....dont wana reply...chew...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Kenny! Very intresting Avatar!!

how do you make your picture move? any website to recommend?
thanks in advance!

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 pm

asp:
i goog for "avatar" and then just download many available out there in the cyberspace..

i don't usually generate GIFs myself...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:13 pm

kennynah wrote:asp:
i goog for "avatar" and then just download many available out there in the cyberspace..

i don't usually generate GIFs myself...

noted!!! thanks Popeye! :D

Aspellian
Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives