Re: Avatars...

Postby kennynah » Sat May 24, 2008 1:08 pm

san mei mei : i noted the forum rule and have vouched to live, breathe, sleep, eat and purge by it...

and you are too kind with your words vested on moi... so sweet of you...when we meet, kopi gooni on me... ;)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sat May 24, 2008 1:15 pm

kennynah wrote:i'll have to remove my pants...from my avatar to show some muscles...i really dont believe GR will permit that here....hhhmmm....

Nothing wrong showing your bulging thigh muscles. Why do people have to think wai wai... hor? :D
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat May 24, 2008 1:18 pm

GR : hahaha....u r right.... i used to be a cross country runner...have very nice toned legged mucles ...ok, next time, my avatar in shorts...(i promise to shave first) ;)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 am

I'm having many good laughs admiring all of our forumers' avatars.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby blid2def » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 am

Surprised nobody has used this yet, so I'm the first! :D

Huat Kueh! :D

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 am

i just simply LOVE it !!!!!! some more augmenting the theme of HUatopedia !!!!! HUat geh !!!!

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby yeokiwi » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Remember, do not pee near cactus.
yeokiwi
Loafer

Postby millionairemind » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Yeokiwi - yours is a funny avatar :D

GR - Huat Huat 2008 ar! Eat more huat kwek ar... :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Those who like free moving avatars.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/movinga ... tars?i=150

Just don't choose the female flasher on Page 15.. :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:30 am

my boss promoted me recently...he was very kind...gave me a red packet...and told me, "GO,and CUT YOUR HAIR!!!"...

LL, take people's money, people say, we do lor...just like we listen to the market and do as she tells us to...afterall, she gives us money...why quarrel with her... better let her have her way, always... 8-) and after get the wads of $$ stuffed into the pockets , she can stand one corner (after trading hours)...who cares after that, hor ?

you can see my Bo-ssie in the background...always a handful of cash in between his fingers....ready to give away, of cos, i take... and quietly be his Right Hand Person :lol:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives