Success University 05 (Mar 10 - Jun 10)

Re: Success University 5 (Mar 10 - Jul 10)

Postby winston » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:22 pm

How You Can Get Anything You Want in Life in 68 Seconds

By David Cameron
Author of A Happy Pocket Full of Money

Let's keep this simple. As simple as can be. What do you want?

More money? A new house? A nice luxury car? A holiday in France? A new boyfriend or girlfriend? An athletic body? Whatever it is, it is a physical result, is it not? Physicality.

Why? For what feeling? So you can feel secure? Happy? Fulfilled? Whatever the reason is, it so that you can feel good, feel free, and experience satisfaction of some kind. It is to enjoy your self one way or the other. Feeling.

So how do you get whatever it is that you want in your life, easily? Here is the formula for all creation of one's reality. And trust me; it is as easy as you make it to be. If you complicate it, it gets complicated to that degree. If you keep it as simple as it is, it becomes a seeming miracle, simple yet profoundly powerful, a sign of mastery.

And now, the formula:

Step 1: Ask

How do you ask and who do you ask it to? You don't have to address your asking to anything or anyone or any deity. The asking is simply your desire and how you feel about it. It is automatic and natural. All you have to do is to be clear on what you want, as clear as you can be. Don't bother about how you will achieve your desire - the way will show up step by step automatically. Just be clear only on the end result, not necessarily on the way to get there. What is the end result you desire, exactly? Imagine it has already happened.

Also, forget about what you don't want. Here is why: whatever you are putting your attention on is what is being asked for. Where your attention is indicates what it is you are asking. How it is that you are feeling indicates what it is that you are asking. Your attention and feeling will show you, predictably, what it is you are creating in the future and how it will feel like when you get it.

Step 2: The Universe Answers

At conception, we are all 90% water. You probably know how to have sex. But do you know how to put together a baby from water and all the other elements of nature? No! No scientist in this world today can go grab some water and so on, and put together babies. Yet we make them without knowing how!

Here is the magic of the universe. The universe is always expanding, always and in all ways. Eternity and infinity. It expands as a function of answering all the desires of all parts of it (even your individual cells ask through their natural preferences for health, nutrition, bliss, and so on).

Did you know that there are many Nobel Laureate quantum physicists that have proven without doubt that the act of observing is what creates that which is being observed? In other words, without doubt, you see what you believe. You create your reality. What you intend to observe is what the universe creates in your experience.

This has been proven by quantum physicists many times over the last few decades.

Literally, scientifically, the universe creates your desire. It handles the "how". So the more you let go and allow life to unfold as it does, the faster you let creation happen for you. Let go of the how, so that you can allow it to come to you in the fastest way possible, including ways you would never have thought about.

If you insist on the how, you block other pathways and possibilities. Also, let go of the need, of the anxiety, insecurity, shame, guilt, or whatever, because these feelings only create. Let go internally and externally.

Step 3: Receive

This is the final step and the one that most people seem to mess up. You must receive. Reception is very much like the way a radio receives its channels. It tunes into the channel. The radio must match itself to the broadcast frequency for you to receive any music from it.

In the same way, you must match yourself to that which you asked for so that you may see it appear in your life and experience it. This is the key. And there are two parts to it:

First and most importantly, match your feelings. How would it feel to have that which you asked for? Feel that now. How would it feel to drive that amazing car or have that amazing partner or that amazing business? Feel that now. Feel good. When you feel fear, anxiety, despair, and so on, you are not in alignment.

Secondly, act on inspiration and "coincidences". You will notice opportunities cropping up in your days. Take them. If you meet someone who somehow mentions something to do with what you are seeking, follow that clue. If you feel the urge to make a phone call or visit a place, do that. It may take one step or a thousand, and you won't always know how far down the road you have come, but you are guaranteed to get there if you keep taking one step at a time.

So what is the 68 seconds all about? Well, we now know that if you hold a thought for 68 seconds, it begins to materialize into form. It is that simple.

The materials of Abraham by Jerry and Ester Hicks also expand on this simple formula, for those of you who wish to investigate it further. The eBook A Happy Pocket Full of Money into the actual way that the universe goes about creating your reality and more.

Life is a miracle. When you are not experiencing miracles, you are probably struggling up the hard way to get things done. Share this knowledge with others and talk about it; grow it within your friends. As you do, test it. Test it over and over again in all areas of your life, perhaps with the small things first. And as you do, you will notice more evidence of it, and as you practice you will become better at using it and creating a life of miracles as the norm. Forward this article to as many people as you can, then invite them to a discussion. The fastest way to grow in this wisdom is to create your own mastermind of miracles!

http://www.mindpowernews.com/68Seconds.htm
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm

The First Step to a Better Life: Think Big!

Times of India

I heard a story about a man on vacation in Hawaii with his wife.

He was a good man who had achieved a modest measure of success, but he was coasting along, thinking that he'd already reached his limits in life. One day, a friend was driving the couple around the island, showing them the sights. They stopped to admire a gorgeous house set high on a hill.

As the man gazed at the magnificent home, he commented to his wife and friend, 'I can't even imagine living in a place like that.'

Right there, something inside him said, 'Don't worry. You won't. You will never live in a great place like that.' Startled at his own thoughts, he asked himself, 'What do you mean?'

As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, then it is not going to happen for you. The man correctly realised that his own thoughts and attitudes were condemning him to mediocrity. He determined then and there to start believing better of himself, and believing better of God.

It's the same way with us. We have to conceive it on the inside before were ever going to receive it on the outside. If you don't think you can have something good, then you never will. The barrier is in your mind. Its not God's lack of resources or your lack of talent that prevents you from prospering. Your own wrong thinking can keep you from God's best.

You, too, may have assumed that you've already peaked, that you've reached your limits in life, that you will never be more successful.

Sad to say, you are right, unless you are willing to change your thinking. That's why the first step to living at your full potential is to enlarge your vision. To live your best life now, you must start looking at life through eyes of faith, seeing yourself rising to new levels. See your business taking off. See your marriage restored. See your family prospering. See your dreams coming to pass. You must conceive it and believe it is possible if you ever hope to experience it.

To conceive it, you must have an image on the inside of the life you want to live on the outside. This image has to become a part of you, in your thoughts, your conversation, deep down in your subconscious mind, in your actions, in every part of your being.

What you keep before your eyes will affect you. You will produce what you're continually seeing in your mind. If you foster an image of defeat and failure, then you're going to live that kind of life. But if you develop an image of victory, success, health, abundance, joy, peace, and happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold those things from you.

Too many times we get stuck in a rut, thinking we've reached our limits. We don't really stretch our faith; we don't believe for anything bigger. But God wants us to constantly be increasing, to be rising to new heights. He wants to increase you in His wisdom and help you to make better decisions.

The Scripture says that God wants to pour out His far and beyond favour. God wants this to be the best time of your life. But if you are going to receive this favour, you must enlarge your vision. You can't go around thinking negative, defeated, limiting thoughts.

To experience this immeasurable favour, you must rid yourself of that small-minded thinking and start expecting God's blessings, start anticipating promotion and supernatural increase. You must conceive it in your heart and mind before you can receive it. In other words, you must make room for increase in your own thinking, then God will bring those things to pass. Until you learn how to enlarge your vision, seeing the future through your eyes of faith, your own wrong thinking will prevent good things from happening in your life. God will not pour fresh, creative ideas and blessings into old attitudes.

God has so much more in store for you. Start making room for it in your thinking. Conceive it on the inside. Start seeing yourself rising to a new level, doing something of significance, living in that home of your dreams. If you want to see Gods far and beyond favour, then you must replace those old wineskins.
Get rid of those old wineskins. Get rid of that small-minded thinking and start thinking as God thinks. Think big. Think increase. Think abundance. Think more than enough.

SOURCE: Times of India

http://www.mindpowernews.com/ThinkBig.htm
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:05 pm

How to Think Like a Winner:
Secrets of a Three-Time Olympian

By Ruben Gonzalez,
Olympian, Peak Performance Expert, Speaker

What would your life be like if failure was not an option? Would you like to perform at your peak more often? What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

In the next few minutes you will learn how I programed my mind to make my Olympic Dream come true three times! You will learn techniques that can change your life. So here we go...

Four years after making a decision to begin training for the Olympics, I had the honor of competing in the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics in the luge. I went on to compete in the 1992 Albertville Olympics and I just competed in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics at the age of 39.

How does someone who did not even take up the sport of luge until he was 22 become a Three-Time Olympian? As I tell thousands of people in my speeches, I'm not a big shot. I'm just a little shot that keeps on shooting. I'm proof that ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things if they will just put the right things into their minds.

Olympic Athletes consistently and persistently use specialized techniques to program their minds to achieve peak performance. The following simple techniques performed consistently over a period of time will change your outlook in life and ultimately your outcomes.

Acquire the Mindset of Winners
If you adopt these beliefs, you will win much more often.

1 - Failure does Not Exist
Just because I crashed the last five times on the luge track does not mean I'll crash the next time. Every time I come down that track I am a better racer because I have more experience than the time before.

When Thomas Edison was trying to find the right filament to make the light bulb work, a reporter asked him how it felt to have failed thousands of times. Edison said he hadn't failed. He just discovered thousands of materials that didn't work.

There is no such thing as failure. You either get the desired outcome, or you learn. No matter what the result, you win. The past does not equal the future.

By thinking this way, discouragement can't get a foothold in your mind.

2 - If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me!

Every single one of the people in the biographies I read overcame some major challenge. Struggling through those challenges is what made them great. A piece of coal has to experience a huge amount of heat and pressure in order to become a diamond.

We are no different. Every time we face a challenge we have a choice to make. Will we get bitter or better? Decide to get better. Face the challenge. It's there to make you stronger. You will need that strength further up the road when you'll be facing even bigger challenges.

Don't ever make excuses. Whenever you make an excuse you are giving up control. Rationalizing is telling yourself "rational lies".

Believe that you are in charge of your life. You are totally responsible. You create your results. You are in control of your life. You have the power to change your circumstances.

3- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone!

When I decided to learn the luge I told everyone I was aiming for the Olympics. I wanted to put myself in a position where it would be very difficult to quit.

When I first went to Lake Placid, I honestly didn't know what I was getting into. I took a leap of faith and believed the net would appear. I've taken a couple of thousand luge runs in my career and I've faced fear before every run. What kept me going? The Olympic Dream. The desire to become an Olympian gave me the courage to face my fears.

Commit to stretching. Put yourself on the line. Commit to do things beyond your current abilities. That's how you grow. That's how you get better and stronger.

4 - Just do it!

When the luge team went to a new track we would walk the track with the coach. We would make a game plan about the best way to drive the track. I then visualized and mentally rehearsed taking the run many times, and finally I had to hop on the sled and go down the mountain. The first few runs are always pretty brutal, but as we learn the track, our times improve dramatically.

Scary? Very. But it's the price I paid to get to the Olympics.

Commit to act even if you don't know everything. You don't wait till all the lights are green before taking a road trip. If you wait until you know everything before acting, you'll never do anything. Take a chance. Act on faith.

5 - Be True to Yourself

Always act from Personal Integrity. Be true to yourself. If it does not feel right in your gut, don't do it. Don't ever go against your personal values. No victory is worth not being able to look yourself in the mirror.

6 - There is Always a Way if You Don't Quit!
Robert Schuller says, "Mental toughness is developed through consistency of effort."

On the road to the Olympics, many athletes much faster than me quit along the way. How do you think they felt when they watched the Olympics on TV? The price of getting your dream is big but the pain of regret is hundreds of times bigger.

Commitment is the glue that holds everything together. Commitment is the most powerful tool you have as a human being. Commit to practice until you are good. Even if you fear what it takes to get to your goal (as I feared the luge), do it anyways. Commitment will pull you through.

Commit to do whatever it takes (as long as it is moral, legal and ethical) to succeed.

The difference between people is there are those who are interested and there are those who are committed. The key to success in life is going from being interested to being committed. Once you are committed you will produce results. At the point of commitment, you mentally "burn all the bridges" and you do whatever it takes to make it happen. THAT'S when you become unstoppable!

Chase your dream, go for the gold, and never ever quit.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/OlympicWinner.htm
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:30 pm

The Secret of "Doing Without Doing"

By Robert Anthony, Ph.D
Creator of The Secret of Deliberate Creation

One of the mistaken certainties or misconceptions most people operate under is that you get what you
want in life by what you DO, or through the actions you take. Most people believe that the DOING or action
part is what makes things happen. However, this causes you to create in reverse.

Let me explain.

The reason we put a lot of emphasis on action is because we do not understand the power of our thought.
If you analyze it, 90% of most people's actions are spent trying to compensate for inappropriate thought.

The Chinese philosopher Lao-tsu said that, "In the practice of the Way, every day something is dropped.
Less and less do you need to force things until finally you arrive at *non action* When nothing is done, nothing is left undone". What he is talking about is *doing without doing*

The problem is that most of us are preoccupied with "doing". Unfortunately most of our doing usually
involves struggle. In the western world we are conditioned to be action-oriented, so we place a
tremendous value on doing. We are so busy doing that we do not realize that all this "doingness" causes us
to create in a reverse fashion.

Most of our actions are out of fear, worry or doubt because we believe nothing will get done unless we DO
something. In other words, we are trying to force our desire into manifestation through action.

If your decision to DO is dominant, then you will not focus on what you want to BE in the present moment.
This causes you to miscreate because BEING is the first and most important step in the creative process.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Here is the secret:

It is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent. You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you. This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don't want, you will know when it is time to take action. And when you do, it will be effortless. Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire.

Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real
enough in your mind that your next action (step), whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any
action. If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain.

What we want to do is to use the leverage of energy, the same leverage of energy that creates everything in
the universe. However, we are so caught up in the reality of WHAT IS, that we feel we must create
everything through mental effort and physical activity.

How to Effortlessly Attract the Wonderful Things In Life

Have you ever seen people who seem to have all the wonderful things in their life without much effort? It
almost seems like they have an advantage over everyone else. Then you see the people who work the hardest usually have the least. That doesn't seem fair does it? But that's the way the universe works.

Unfortunately, those who work the hardest usually ve the least because they haven't learned the leverage of aligning their energy. They are going about creating their lives the hard way. They are trying to use their actions to create what they want.

We have also been programmed that in order to have what we desire we must work hard. How many times have you heard - "No pain, no gain." The implication is that if you want to make something of yourself, you
must work hard. The message is clear - if you are not hurting or struggling, you are not moving forward.

But here is the truth - anytime you are struggling you are miscreating. Anytime you feel pain or struggle, your magnetic point of attraction is directed to that which you do not want, rather than to
that which you desire. Read it again!

Action is the *Last* Step in the Creation Process

Actions are necessary, but they are the last component of the creation processes. Actions cannot be used effectively to initiate results, because initiation is the function of BEING, then thought, then action.

Remember, the creation of anything is through your vibration. Everything vibrates, and it is by that vibration that we harmonize and attract experiences to ourselves. So before you act or do anything, first ask yourself, how am I vibrating? How do you tell? You tell by how you FEEL. Your feelings show you your vibration. How you feel determines what you attract.

When you use the process of creating by only focusing on what you want instead of what you don't want, you will see that the universe will provide a different set of circumstances for you that requires much less
action. This puts you in a state of "doing without doing" or action without effort.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/TRBR1.htm
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm

To be successful, u must fully read n comprehend the preceding article in 3 mins... Else long way to go to achieve success. Wahahaha
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 am

The 5 Levels of Manifesting by Vishen Lakhiani

When the movie The Secret came out, it introduced the concept of manifesting to the masses. Suddenly people were walking about thinking, “positive thoughts, positive thoughts!”. However, The Secret is just the tip of the iceberg.

Those who stopped at this level of manifesting never had a chance to discover their true potential in just how they could create their own universe.

In this video, I’m going to share my experiences in discovering the different levels of manifesting that go beyond the Secret and mere “Positive Thinking“

What are the 5 Levels?
1) Mild Awareness
2) Specific Intent
3) Release of Past Programming
4) State of Allowing
5) Personal Bubble of Reality

In this video, I’ll explain the 5 levels and how they relate to some of the most popular books and teachers in the mind-power genre.

http://daily.finerminds.com/exclusive/5 ... nifesting/
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

The beasts that came before you, who banged around on this planet, denoted at cellular conscious and unconscious levels, their preferences. And that is how the atmosphere was prepared for you. They did not write one thing on their "things to do today" pads. They just be'd and perceived and concluded and asked vibrationally.

And the Universe expanded as a result of their willingness to have exposure to the contrast. And you are not different from them. You have no greater responsibility than they did. The contrast produces the desire within you, and the Universe expands as a result of it.

The only question is, the question that we want so much to answer is, are you letting it in? Are you letting yourself experience the benefit of your precious focus and your vast experience in the here and now?

You'll never get it done. You cannot get it wrong. So don't you think it's time for you to lighten up and start having more fun with all of this, and accept that you are Eternal Beings?

And since you are Eternal Beings, then there's no point in rushing, because there's never going to be a time when you don't exist.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, October 7th, 2000 #476

Source: abraham-hicks.com
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:38 pm

-----------------------
Column By Chris Widener
-----------------------

Get a New Attitude

One of the first and foremost things to do to change your life is to change your attitude. Attitude is fundamental to the success or failure that we experience in our life.

Are you less successful than you would like to be? Do you have the money you want? Do you have the family you want? Do you have the job that you want?

If you answered "no" to any of the questions above, then you may want to take a look at your attitude, because so much depends on it!

"Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it," says Irving Berlin. It is true. Now don't get me wrong, that 10 percent is M-A-J-O-R, but even bigger than that is what your attitude is. So, do everything that you can -- action wise -- to make your life an absolute success.

But when you are done acting, you will only have what you have. It may be big and it may be little. But it is what you have to live with. Now the biggest key will be what your attitude is toward what your actions have brought to you.

One person will work and be happy with it. Another will work, achieve the same thing, and have a terrible attitude about it. Who will achieve the most successful life? My bet is on the one with the best attitude.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven." It is all in what value you give to it! You see, you may look at one thing and say "That's terrible," while another person may say, "That's great!"

A simple example would be a half a ham sandwich. Now, if you are used to filet mignon, you are going to think, "A measly old ham sandwich? Is that it?" But a starving person would have a very different viewpoint! They would think, "I won the lunch lottery!"

Another reason to keep in mind that our attitude is so very important is because oftentimes the attitude we demonstrate is exactly what we will get back. The great Earl Nightingale said, "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude toward us." Think about it. You walk into a store and say to the clerk, "Hey lady, do you think you could get off your duff and tell me where I can find the milk?"

What kind of attitude do you think you will get back? Instead, we should go in and say, "Excuse me, but would you be so kind as to tell me where I could find the milk?" You will get a good attitude back from that! The same is true in every area of our lives.

Do you find that others have a bad attitude toward you? Then maybe you have a bad attitude toward them. The old saying is true that you reap what you sow; if you are reaping bad attitudes, you are probably sowing bad attitudes. Take a closer look, and you may find the key to turning your life around.

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is
attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." - W. Clement Stone

Let's face it; there is little difference in people physically or intellectually. But what does make the difference is the attitude. You can take two people of similar background, education, skill and intelligence and find that one is the kind of person you are looking for because of a positive attitude, while the other is a complete dud -- the eternal pessimist! Your attitude is the big difference.

What is your attitude? Is it positive or negative? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? I guarantee you, no matter what your attitude is, it is affecting you -- and your success.

Take this test: Purposefully upgrade your attitude for 90 days and see if life doesn't begin to change for you! Pick a few areas where you can make a change. For example, begin to trust people and believe the best in them and see if your relationships begin to change!

If you're stuck or if you just want to go to the next level of success, it's time to "Get a New Attitude!"

Source: getmotivation.com
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 am

Look for things that you appreciate where you are. It will put you in a place of perfect allowing, even when you are not yet manifesting all that you want.

"There are many people right now experiencing the dream that is coming for me, who were at one time standing right where I'm standing. I'm right on track. There is not anything amiss here.

Everything is unfolding perfectly. I am perfect where I am and gravitating to something that will satisfy me even more."

That's the attitude that lets it expand.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Dallas, TX on Saturday, November 11th, 2000 #477

winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

We cannot focus upon the weaknesses of one another and evoke strengths.

You cannot focus upon the things that you think they are doing wrong, and evoke things that will make you feel better. You've got to beat the drum that makes you feel good when you beat it.

And when you do, you'll be a strong signal of influence that will help them to reconnect with who they are.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Washington, DC on Saturday, October 16th, 2004 #478

winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives