Movies & Moviestars 05 (Feb 10 - Apr 10)

Re: Movies & Moviestars 5 (Feb 10 - Apr 10)

Postby kennynah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm

very bad movie...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 pm

i cannot understand...i just cannot fathom the lure of this movie.... (head shaking side to side unconsciously as i write this)

Sex and The City
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 am

light hearted comedy...

overall rating : 5/10 pop corn

非常主播

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 am

kennynah wrote: Image

Ha Ha .. it looks like Korean Movie Day :P

I have also seen this one. The little boy is quite cute ..
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby millionairemind » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:08 am

kennynah wrote:i cannot understand...i just cannot fathom the lure of this movie.... (head shaking side to side unconsciously as i write this)

Sex and The City

That's Y its all the women who flock to this movie... I won't touch it with a 3foot pole :D
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 am

Finally watched NEW MOON.

Quite boring le.... Old man liao, doesn't understand what's the deal about this movie, maybe cos' I don't have a teenage daughter :D

4/10 popcorns.

"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

I won't touch it with a 3foot pole :D

millionairemind wrote:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 am

My wife and kid are following New Moon (>> me, I am just tagging along)

But, here's something interesting (to show how we age):

If you have watch SharkBoy and Lava Girl

Then... this is the follow up

Hidden Content:

Yes, we are getting older...cos' the actors are growing up!
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby winston » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Has anybody seen this Magnolia ? Any good ?

The starting seems a bit strange ...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Too complicated for my simple mind ...

Magnolia is a 1999 American drama film, written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, and starring John C. Reilly, Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, Philip Seymour Hoffman, William H. Macy, and Jeremy Blackman.

It interweaves nine separate yet connected storylines, about the interactions among several people during one day in the San Fernando Valley, in Los Angeles, California. The film was distributed by New Line Cinema.

Magnolia was a critical success in 1999. Of the ensemble cast, Tom Cruise was nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the 72nd Academy Awards, and won the award in the same category at the Golden Globes of 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnolia_(film)
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives