Movies & Moviestars 04 (Oct 09 - Jan 10)

Movies & Moviestars 04 (Oct 09 - Jan 10)

Postby winston » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Watched " The Message" ( Feng Sheng ) recently ..

The plot was quite ok but I did not really like the gory torturing parts ..
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Movies & Moviestars (Oct 09 - Dec 09)

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

G.I. Joe

so so movie.... but what to expect of Hasbro characters.. they are just comics... but i must admit that the special effects are quite good....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:24 pm

i normally enjoy watching morgan freeman

this is no exception....

overall rating : 6.5/10 pop corns...

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:26 pm

with 2 mega hollywood stars in this movie.... chances are, you will enjoy watching it as much as i did....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm

quite typical of eddy murphy's movies ... acceptably entertaining....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 am

Wonder how Astro Boy would be doing ? It's been produced by Imagi who is listed in HK.

I have been watching Imagi since they produced TMNT. Till date, nobody ( Pixar, Disney etc ) has bought them yet
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

super long never watched astro boy liao.....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm

i enjoy these sort of high speed, fast action movie...

and this show is simply star studded...

this show.... shiok lah /10 pop corns

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 pm

those who like scandalous theme movies...

i suppose you might like this... but be warned... russell crowe acts in this show...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 pm

rather entertaining HK production... i guess the casts made up for the think plot

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Next

Return to Archives