Books 01 (May 08 - Oct 08)

Re: Books

Postby kennynah » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:44 am

salah thread lah...brother .... u lim zui jiu isit?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 am

Aiyo knn mabok liao.. Hahaha paiseh...

Okay back to books! :D

I've got this book on reservation now -
>> Born to Steal: When the Mafia Hit Wall Street (Gary Weiss)

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby blid2def » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:06 am

Post on an online book selling blog removed.

I wish to remind folks that advertising your services and products here is not allowed.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:30 pm

hello everyone...if you want gardening services, like pulling out weeds from your rose garden...

please call me 1-800-GARD-ENER

i offer very satisfuctory services at an affordable price... hurry.....please call 8-)

this type of advert above...confirm no go here.... any variation of this...also no go here...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Previous

Return to Archives