Aspellian's Garden

Re: Aspellian's Garden

Postby iam802 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:19 am

Aspellian wrote:PS: Yes! - i am talking about all of you out there in this forum! :lol:

Signs that Aspellian is spending lots of time here.

He is 'literally talking to us' as if we are all gathering around him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Long journey ahead but I am preparing to sow my garden/mind with good seeds on good soil

indeed ...well said.... :!:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

iam802 wrote:
Aspellian wrote:PS: Yes! - i am talking about all of you out there in this forum! :lol:

Signs that Aspellian is spending lots of time here.

He is 'literally talking to us' as if we are all gathering around him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha!! How you know??!!

When I am doing my FA - i can feel MW looking over my shoulder, shaking his head ;)
When I doing TA - I know 802 and Kenny-bro will be scrutinising my trendines and mushrooms :P
When I doing macro - I know Winston is doing wondering whether i know the difference between micro or macro?? :)
When I trading CANSLIM - I know MM will be laughing so much at the stupid mistakes i make! hahaha!! :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby millionairemind » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Aspellian wrote:When I trading CANSLIM - I know MM will be laughing so much at the stupid mistakes i make! hahaha!! :lol:

When you do CANSLIM, I think "this guy's got potential!!! :D 后生可畏" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby Aspellian » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:02 pm

millionairemind wrote:
Aspellian wrote:When I trading CANSLIM - I know MM will be laughing so much at the stupid mistakes i make! hahaha!! :lol:

When you do CANSLIM, I think "this guy's got potential!!! :D 后生可畏" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hahaha!! i better plant my feet and root it onto the ground of good soil, less my soul be taken away by pride and ego. :lol:

At least now I try to replant and rebuild my capital and trade with small amounts. Then hopefully my professional experience will enhance my core skills more as well as bring the dough home.

The more I hope, the more strength I will have. So I hope and hope and hope for more blessings! ;)

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby Aspellian » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Seems that retail related stocks may do well in near future as long as market do not have a major recession.
consumers are getting more confident. buoyant property market, better/stable job market, likelihood of higher bonuses.

Noted some stocks like Osim and HTL riding the boom. what other retail stocks that will benefit and also could be in the radar of funds?

Aspellian
Boss

Postby kennynah » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 pm

US retail sector stocks have moved up already....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Thu May 27, 2010 10:03 am

I count my wonderful blessings today as the day I am created!

Celebrated with close family members. Its an amazing journey with the potter since I know Him last year May !

Prompted by the spirit within and mustered the courage to kiss my parents for the first time in 25 years during my celebration with them! (not once, but twice!) :oops: :oops: :lol:

My extended family celebrated for me too (mum-in-law cooked my fav dishes, birthday song, nice cake and even a photo montage by my sis-in-law for the 11 years journey I have with my in-law family (since i dated my ex-gf - current wife)!

Knowig the amazing people in this forum is another GREAT turning point in my life. You guys here have change me for the better trader - I am still WIP but I give great thanks to you all here!

I cannot reemphasised how blessed I feel. Cheers and Great Blessings to you all! Great Health and Wealth to all of you!

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) ;) :lol: :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Aspellian on Thu May 27, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aspellian
Boss

Postby winston » Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 am

Hi A,

Congratulations !

May you be always Healthy, Wealthy, Happy & Lucky !

Take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby millionairemind » Thu May 27, 2010 10:08 am

Congrats A bro!!!

Happy Birthday...

May you be the best trader that you can be. :D :D
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives