Smile & Laugh 03 (Apr 09 - Oct 09)

Re: Smile & Laugh (Apr 09 - Oct 09)

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 pm

loosely translated....

"no matter how you say it....you are still my bitch, bitch !!!"

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

flexibility.....

becoming another's bitch....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:51 pm

my personal fav....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 pm

K - your pics are hilarious! :lol: :lol:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm

KEEPING MYSELF PURE

This guy in a bar notices a woman, always alone, who comes in on a fairly regular basis. After the second week, he made his move.

"No thank you," she said politely." "This may sound rather odd in this day and age, but I'm keeping myself pure until I meet the man I love."

"That must be rather difficult," the man replied.

"Oh, I don't mind too much," she said. "But, it has my husband pretty upset."
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:36 pm

A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT".
After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home.
On her way home the same blonde drove past another sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES".
By the time she drove eight miles, shehad cleaned 43 restrooms.

Q: What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is working?
A: Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

Two zebras pondering
Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white
stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't
know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did
and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other
zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are
what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black
stripes or else God would have said, Yo is what yo is."

millionairemind
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives