DragonHomme's Blog

DragonHomme's Blog

Postby matcel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 pm

I have originally created this blog to put together live stock prices, world indices, commodity prices all at one site, so that I can monitor all these prices without much hassle. I found it very useful to have all these information on hand and thus decided to share these consolidated info with the busy people out there.

I have also decided to share with the public on a wide range of issues, including review of credit cards, savings account, SGX stock dividend yield, fundamental analysis and other investment and financial management tips.

Besides the above, I find it quite mundane to keep talking about $, thus I have decided to diversify into Singapore food guide, beauty, technology gadgets review, as well as share with you guys some babes photos which will be constantly updated and downloadable.

Feel free to visit! and thanks in advance for your support!

http://dragonhomme.blogspot.com/
matcel
Loafer

Re: DragonHomme's Blog

Postby winston » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi Matcel,

Welcome !

We would also appreciate if you can put a reciprocal link from your blog to our forum.

I've also sent you a PM to let you know that I have moved your two other posts into the appropriate threads.

Thanks and take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Return to Archives