Football 01 (Aug08 - Jun 10)

Re: Football 1 (Aug08 - Jun 10)

Postby Chinaman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

bro K, T.Q.

I take S.Africa to win the opening match.....25/6 Portugal vs Brazil...die die must watch.

My prediction the 4 semi finalists:
Brazil, Germany, Argentina and Italy or Spain.

Finally, Spain carry the cup...any possibilty?
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm

bro C .... most welcome...

i oso see S Africa winning the opening game...mexico is so so nia...and i think it is more a give face match...

i've been known to be very lousy with predicting who will win world cup...

but my all time favourites have always been argentina and brazil....

i will probably be watching every match .... once in 4 years... if i'm really heng...maybe ~8 more, i think ready to sell egg liao loh.... 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

here's your Brazil vs Portugal head-to-head stats...

clearly brazil favourite... but being worldcup match...i think handicap should just be 1/4 ball but win very little...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chinaman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:00 pm

kennynah wrote:i will probably be watching every match .... once in 4 years... if i'm really heng...maybe ~8 more, i think ready to sell egg liao loh.... 8-)

I been watching the past 10 cups (including this 1).....my fav is Brazil and Germany, 1 of them sure in the final.

for me if really heng aro 7 (1 less than u), but for investment i think i got chance to see only 2 or 3 market crashes, thereafter up car liao.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:02 pm

wah sai....10 cups = 40 years ... you one old man....hahahaha.... 8-)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chinaman » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm

No lar, i remembered i saw my 1st world cup final...was in 1974, my favourite team Holland played all up attack and all down defend.
Johan Cruff ( cant spell his name correctly) was the best player during dat time, but sad to see Holland lost to Germany.

Well, me not young rather, 5 head liao.......cpf can see cannot touch.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 pm

I didn't start seriously watching WC until more recently... Though I recall watching spurs glen hoddle skillful crosses to adilas in the early 70s...

Tick Tock... Tick Tock

7 days 5hours to go

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

last night...

in an international friendly match...

China beat France 1-0.... thierry henry, wiltord, and many 1st team players were in this match...kelong big time lah...

tonight...these are the fixtures for international friendlies...practice matches leading to WC...

add 6 hours to the timings to get actual kick off times in singapore zone...

14:00 Holland ? - ? Hungary >> means singapore 2000hrs
14:15 South Africa ? - ? Denmark
14:30 Australia ? - ? United States
16:00 Ghana ? - ? Latvia
17:00 Slovakia ? - ? Costa Rica
18:00 Algeria ? - ? U.A.E.
19:30 Romania ? - ? Honduras
20:30 Serbia ? - ? Cameroon
20:45 Switzerland ? - ? Italy

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Towkay K - where are you catching all the matches??? on TV or in Kopitiam or pub??
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

boss MM :

internet :)

i dont know if starhub is showing any of these matches...maybe just one out of all these....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives