Gathering - InvestIdeas Members

Re: Gathering - InvestIdeas Members

Postby Aspellian » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 am

San San,

Sounds great! thanks for playing host. Its not good to ask your brother to treat lah, he also doing business. But i am sure the meal will be at a special price! :lol: :mrgreen:

I will be grateful and very contended if there's more than 5 people in the simple gathering - my expectations not high. haha!! :lol:

For those who is reading but have not seen any of the forumners here, i will like to assure you that I am in the same boat as you!! I only been to the outing once, its a bunch of great people and great experience to hang out with fellow-minded investors. :lol:

remember to PM me your availability or suggestions to make my task easier, ok? Cheers! :lol:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby helios » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Gathering Notification.

We are hosting a chinese dinner (& desserts) on 19-April, Monday, 7.30pm @ Novena area.

Venue will be confirmed nearer the date itself.

Chairperson: Aspellian brother (please RSVP with him).

Attendees are MM, dabback, myself (I'll bring along 2 - 3 bottles of wines complimentary) ... ..

Hope to see all!
San
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby Aspellian » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Gathering Notification Update
We are hosting a chinese dinner (& desserts) on 19-April, Monday, 7.30pm @ Novena area.

Attendees so far includes:
MM
dabback
San San
MusicWhiz
Eauyong
Aspellian

Cheers!

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby helios » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 pm

dol- is coming :!:

We welcome all to join us!
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby Cheng » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 am

Can I join? :) Include me in the list thanks. :D
"The really big money tends to be made by investors who are right on qualitative decisions." Warren Buffett

"Risk no more than you can afford to lose, and also risk enough so that a win is meaningful." Ed Seykota

Scan with FA, Time with TA, Volatility is my Friend. :)
Cheng
Foreman

Postby millionairemind » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Cheng wrote:Can I join? :) Include me in the list thanks. :D

Of course you are invited :D

Thanks for joining.. see you then ;)
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby Aspellian » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Mr Cheng! Welcome Welcome! The more the merrier!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Indicate your FIRM interest here (as we need to make table reservation), and I will include you in the PM list on the time and place closer to the date.

Venue will be confirmed nearer the date itself.

Aspellian
Boss

Postby helios » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Pepper is coming! :!:

FinanceCaptain is unconfirmed as per now.

We hope to meet FinanceCap. too!
helios
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks for the invitation... please allow me to take a rain cheque...

I've created a simple sharing calendar that all of you can simply input your desire to attend such gatherings, this and future ones.... this way, everyone can visually see who's interested to join in.... and it will be much easier for San San to coordinate in future...

visit http://www.my.calendars.net/investideas (book mark this)

san/aspellian : i will PM you the admin ID and password...

enjoy yourselves :!:

preview of the calendar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby helios » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:37 pm

OMG, more Admin work!!

ha ha ... thanks, Kenny ge.
helios
Permanent Loafer

PreviousNext

Return to Archives