PC & IT 02 (Nov 08 - Mar 10)

Re: PC & IT (Nov08 - Jan09)

Postby kennynah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 pm

funny leh...now it doesnt seem to work anymore...when i now look at my post above... my original image is not showing..
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Anyway, you should only be able to get a clickable thumbnail. Don't like that... I'll find another solution that offers me easy browser-based screen capture + uploading to photobucket. Sianz, photobucket don't provide the add-on.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 pm

by the way...do you know if there is "chinese" add on for iPhone? like dont have like dat...problem lah...i sometimes have to text in chinese...but iPhone no chinese kepboard....hahaha
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Google is your friend.

http://www.simonblog.com/2008/08/29/mor ... iphone-20/

I didn't read in detail... but try see if the above helps. Or try "iPhone applications Chinese input" in Google.

If it works, you owe me 1 Google share.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 am

thanks buddy....this s/w offered by this site is to be purchased

ok, i go goog for one that's a freeware...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am

all i need is just the sms app to input chinese character, as iPhone already lets me receive chinese text in sms... knn....search up and down... either the process of uploading is written in such effing difficult to read chinese words, or too complex for me... naboo-naboo...have to go to one of those far east shops, pay them money and have it installed for me lah...tiu !!!

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:40 am

blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 am

oh yes....am trying this now....gotta download this iBrickr stuff....then download that...then, try out...hahaha... last time study don study ..every day play...dont listen to mother...now suffer....hahaha...

again...many ali scissors (ka toes in hokkien) 8-) ...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 am

HK liao..... itchy finger.... download the iBrickr and run that app....now what happened??? the whole iPhone f**k** up.... it's doing an infinite looping in rebooting. :roll:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 am

anyways....just so others are warned... iBrickr wont work for iphone firmware version higher than 1.0.2.....

if you try running iBrickr on an iPhone with a higher version, which is likely to be the case for all of the iPhones released in Singapore... you will see your iPhone get into an infinite loop of reboot and scrolling text...it will end...when your iPhone burns out or when the battery goes flat...

in any case, if you should ever be so adventurous and insist on banging your head against the wall...the recovery process is in this link under "Important Notice"

http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr

have fun...as i have been for the last FUCKING 3 hours....hahahaha

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives