Movies & Moviestars 04 (Oct 09 - Jan 10)

Re: Movies & Moviestars 4 (Oct 09 - Jan 10)

Postby kennynah » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Anna Hathaway made herself a name in hollywood with her role in

Devil Wears Prada
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

kennynah wrote:Anna Hathaway made herself a name in hollywood with her role in

Depends on when a person follows her.

I noticed her when she was acting in 'The Princess Diaries'.

Julie Andrews also acted in the film
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby winston » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 am

I saw "The Devil Wears Prada" when it came out but did not noticed her in there. Maybe Meryl Streep was dominating that movie.

It was only in "Get Smart" that I noticed her.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

wah bro.... you must like mature women....

anne hathaway was central figure in the movie...in fact, she was as good as co-lead actress, if not the lead actress in "devil weras prada"....

then...ok, you must watch this movie...which stars Julie Andrews... you sure steam one... 8-)

family entertainment....

overall rating : 3/10 pop corns

Tooth Fairy

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Ha Ha .. for the record, I have no inclination for matured women ;)
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 pm

i dont normally watch horror movies...

but i decided to watch this because it is a sci-fi with a good theme.... thanks MM for highlighting this earlier..

overall rating : 7/10 pop corns

DayBreakers

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm

a good attempt on a low budget film....

this ridiculous film borders on being comical.... but a genuinely good effort by Sean Bean...who usually has no lines in major movies...

overall rating : 2/10 pop corns

Ca$h

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm

i've always enjoyed michael caine's performances...

no different this time...although, at a different level... this actor is fast ageing...and i'm afraid i'll miss him soon...

overall rating : 5.5/10 pop corns

Harry Brown

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 pm

at first, i thought i have not watched this movie...but on a closer look at the movie poster, i realised it must have been so bad it is so unmemorable...

overall rating : 1/10 pop corn

Mutant Chronicles

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm

just had to highlight this one more time...

those legs.... i think i need say no more

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives