Movies & Moviestars 03 (Jun 09 - Sep 09)

Re: Movies & Moviestars (Jun 09 - Sep 09)

Postby greenhoney » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am

just watched this movie for the 5th time and i never get tired of it. watch edward norton like you never did before!
greenhoney
Foreman

Postby -dol- » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 pm

kennynah wrote:i could not even bring myself to finish this absolutely boring and plotless movie...among the worst films i've watched...

Is it that bad? I was quite piqued by the trailer.
It's not the bottom if you are not crying.

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice! Please do your own research and due diligence.
-dol-
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:56 pm

dol : above was my personal taste... you might just go gaga over this movie...

and moving along...

peter weller, best known for his role as robocop .... was recently seen in Discovery's History Channel as one of the subject matter experts.. credited as "Peter Weller, Syracuse University," where he is an adjunct faculty member. He is a graduate student in art history at UCLA, focusing on the Italian renaissance. Weller also hosts the series Engineering an Empire for the network.

impressive...

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 pm

what in the world happened to this oriental beauty???

Lin Feng-Jiao

yeah...she got married to jackie chan....supposedly tugged away in US... but other than that... there's been a veil of secrecy to the life of this once very popular actress...2nd only to Lin QinXia(林青霞)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 pm

want some slapstick and mindless comedy....the hollywood version of HK made comedies...

watch this...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

anyone's watched this movie? good to watch?

District 9

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby sidney » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:17 am

D9 not bad. Worth watching in weekdays price. No big actor name, but story rather original
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 pm

who in the world is this chap....Tom Ang...who is currently being featured in CNA hosting a series of photography program...

i wonder if he is singaporean...and if he is...i find his enunciation very oddly unsingaporean...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Watched "Bed of Roses" on HBO recently, starring Chiristian Slater:-

Summary:-

Hidden Content:
Romantic drama about a young career girl (Mary Stuart Masterson) who is swept off her feet by a shy florist (Christian Slater), who fell in love with her after one glimpse through a shadowy window.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115644/plotsummary

It's a ok movie. The ending was a bit funny though ..
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby sidney » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 am

i stuck on ebooks pride n prejudice... 1st page

"men in prosession of good fortune must be in need of a wife" i think i dun need a wife... bo fortune now ley :lol: :P :oops:
Tempered.
sidney
Foreman

PreviousNext

Return to Archives