Michael Jackson - King of Pop 01 (Jun 09 - Dec 11)

Re: Michael Jackson - King of Pop 1 (Jun 09 - Apr 10)

Postby winston » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Jackson family to face doctor charged in death

Michael Jackson family to turn out in force for hearing of doctor charged in pop giant's death

More than a dozen members of Michael Jackson's family plan to appear in a courtroom where the doctor charged with causing his death is due for a hearing.

Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter. The hearing agenda Monday is procedural — assigning a judge to try the case and setting a preliminary hearing date. Also at issue will be a medical board request to revoke his license to practice.

Allan Parachini, spokesman for the Los Angeles courts, said in addition to family members a large contingent of media from around the world also is expected and the sheriff's department is preparing for a crowd.

Jackson, 50, died last June after being rushed to a hospital from his Beverly Hills home.

Source: AP News
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Michael Jackson - King of Pop 1 (Jun 09 - Jun 10)

Postby winston » Sat May 01, 2010 9:52 am

Michael Jackson having gay romance
Michael Jackson was allegedly in a gay relationship with former dermatologist's assistant Jason Pfeiffer until his death in June 2009.

Michael Jackson was allegedly in a gay relationship with former dermatologist's assistant Jason Pfeiffer until his death in June 2009.

Michael Jackson was in a gay relationship until his death, it has been claimed.

Former dermatologist's assistant Jason Pfeiffer alleges he began a 'passionate and sexual' affair with the 'Thriller' singer after meeting him in 2008 at the office of Michael's skincare expert, Dr. Arnold Klein.

Jason says the pair bonded over their troubled childhoods, telling US TV show 'Extra': 'We were just sitting there and we both started to cry and I got up and went over to him and said it's going to be OK Michael.

'We hugged. And it was kind of then that the hug was a little bit more. It wasn't until a few months later that it was obvious that Michael had feelings for me as well.

'I just assumed that he was probably bisexual. I know we loved each other, I know he told me that all the time. I believe that he was probably my soulmate.'

Dr. Klein confirmed the relationship saying he walked in on the couple when Michael - who had always denied being gay - was allegedly shirtless.

He said: 'When you see two people looking at each other you know what's happening. I was just very happy for both of them.'

Jason - who claims to have had a voicemail message which Michael left for him - believes Michael would have wanted him to speak about their alleged romance.

He said: 'Setting the record straight and telling the truth, as opposed to hiding in some house in the middle of nowhere. I think he would have approved of that, yes.'

This is not the first time it has been alleged Michael - who died last June - had gay relationships.

The 50-year-old star's unofficial biographer Ian Halperin claimed he had spoken to two men Michael had relationships with.

He said: 'In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.'

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/cel ... id=4062135
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Sat May 01, 2010 11:03 am

Many of the fans at the MJ Fan Club believe that Rushka Bergman was MJ's last steady girlfriend. The Serbia born American designer worked with him since 2007. MJ was filmed wearing HER personal jackets in "This Is It".
One of his bodyguards gave a FOX TV interview abt their relationship.

Here's a video of her creations:
Ruskha Bergman
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby winston » Sun May 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Michael Jackson doctor helps passenger in distress

The doctor accused of administering a powerful anesthetic that killed pop star Michael Jackson helped stabilize a young woman who fell unconscious on a US Airways jet on Saturday.

Dr. Conrad Murray found the woman with a very weak pulse aboard Flight 641 from Houston, hooked her up to an IV line he got from the plane's medical bag and monitored her while the jet was diverted to Albuquerque, N.M., his spokeswoman said.

"We're not surprised," said Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case. "He's a good doctor, we've always said he was a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do is save people."

The young woman, who Murray said was 23 and traveling with an 11-month-old baby, was met at the gate by paramedics and taken to a hospital, Sevcik said. The plane then continued on to Phoenix. Murray was on his way to Los Angeles to confer with his lawyers at the time.

US Airways confirmed that a doctor on the flight helped stabilize a patient who had a medical emergency. Spokesman Todd Lehmacher said it was against company policy to identify the passenger or the doctor on board who helped stabilize her.

Murray's involvement was first reported by celebrity website TMZ.com.

Jackson, 50, was about to launch a world comeback tour when he died last June after being found unresponsive with Murray at his bedside in a Beverly Hills mansion. Murray had been hired at $150,000 a month to be Jackson's personal physician.

Murray told police he administered the anesthetic propofol to Jackson as a treatment for insomnia.

Conrad, 57, was charged in February with a felony charge of involuntary manslaughter. He has pleaded not guilty, and remains free on $75,000 bail pending trial.

The cardiologist has offices in Houston and Las Vegas. His license to practice medicine in California has been restricted by a judge and he is fighting to maintain his license in Las Vegas, where back child support could result in its suspension.

Source: AP News
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 pm

I think this is cool and a great investment:
HONG KONG: Action superstar Jackie Chan has bought one of Michael Jackson's silver gloves for US$250,000 (S$352,000) for his son Jaycee Chan at a charity auction, reported Hong Kong media.

"This is the coolest gift my father has ever given to me!" said the 27-year-old.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri May 21, 2010 5:31 pm

nice gift.... i'd had prefer cold hard cash ...hahahaha... :mrgreen:

although, there's no saying that his pair of gloves wont appreciate in value over time..meanwhile, it is laced with fatherly love... 8-) jackie gets his press attention and the son gets his paycheck as his tool....what a great combi...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Grower Levin delivered up to 2,000 sunflowers to MJ's crypt after reading abt Lisa Marie Presley's remark that his fans should do a better job decorating his crypt:
2,000 Sunflowers
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 pm

The Singapore Science Centre commemorates Michael Jackson with a live show on 19 June, 2pm:-
http://www.science.edu.sg/ssc/ibrowse.jsp?artid=8857&type=19&root=0&parent=0&cat=506
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

I had scratched my head wondering why the Science Centre would honor MJ with a commemorative concert. Determined to discover the reason, I attended the concert and enjoyed myself immensely. Both Edward Moss and the kiddies on stage did a marvellous job dancing to MJ's numbers.

The serious reason for this special concert was to capitalize on MJ's mastery over MIMICRY so as to educate the young abt bio-mimicry. Plants and insects use mimicry to either protect themselves against predators or to win in an intensely cruel and competitive world, such as luring mates in order to procreate. It's much more than "See monkey. Do monkey". Interested parents and kids can visit the exhibit "Copyright Nature" to know more. It was very commendable of the Science Centre to see the substance in MJ. Reminds me of the substance in German philosopher, Martin Buber's "I and Thou".
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Several never-b4-published foto shots of MJ will go under the hammer. Here's one that was in the finalist list of potential covers for the album "Invincible". It was shot in 1999. I always find MJ so tastefully avant garde.
Those shimmering bubbles on his jacket reminds me of his pet chimpanzee, Bubbles.
LenaHuat
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives