PC & IT 01 (May 08 - Oct 08)

Re: PC Thread ( formerly SOS Please thread )

Postby LenaHuat » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:06 am

Good Morning K, U no sleep last nite???

It's not an imposition at all. It's ju shou zi lou (hope it's the right hanyu pinyin cuz i never had any instructions abt HYPY). :) and my pleasure to be of some service.

Unlike U, I can't burn this stuff into my Brain drive.............oredi have a little difficulty with recent memory. My eye doctor told me that the gel in my eyes have oredi thickened and so I should not turn my pupils too quickly to view things on the side. :twisted: I suppose my brain is choked too.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:20 am

<<oredi have a little difficulty with recent memory. My eye doctor told me that the gel in my eyes have oredi thickened and so I should not turn my pupils too quickly to view things on the side. >>

please take care....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:38 pm

LenaHuat wrote:Unlike U, I can't burn this stuff into my Brain drive.............oredi have a little difficulty with recent memory. My eye doctor told me that the gel in my eyes have oredi thickened and so I should not turn my pupils too quickly to view things on the side. :twisted: I suppose my brain is choked too.

Lena,

Please take good care of your health... we look forward to your many insightful posts for many years to come....

If you think your smart brain is choked..that may just result in your IQ dropping marginally from 170 to 165...

When mine is choked like now... and SERIOUSLY MESSED UP, my IQ drops from 100 to 65 in double quick time....as fast as the drop in the US indices last night.. haha :mrgreen:

Cheers,
mm
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Re: Free / Open source s/w fanclub

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:15 pm

i just heard that firefox is releasing their latest version...complete with whistles and bells... it can even become yoru personal concierge, feed you (no hands restaurant), automatically order your favourite wanton mee when it senses you are low on sugar level, call your wife when you are indisposed(like drinking somewhere with some people when u shd be home washing the dishes), feed and walk the dog, tie your shoe laces, do the laundry and hang out the wet clothes, iron your pants, book your airline tickets, file yoru income tax, and many many more...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 pm

now my turn to shout for help...

recently, i cant access hotmail...in fact, i cant even load hotmail page...

in a more receent days, when i could still load and login to hotmail, i wasnt able to send emails...i could only read my emails...

anyone with this problem with hotmail lately...???? headache man..

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Free / Open source s/w fanclub

Postby winston » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:47 pm

I have already merged Lena's "SOS" thread with grandrake's "Free Open Source Software" thread.

This new thread would be renamed "PC / IT" unless you have a better name. Me, not so good with IT lah..
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:49 pm

kennynah wrote:now my turn to shout for help...

in a more receent days, when i could still load and login to hotmail, i wasnt able to send emails...i could only read my emails...

i guess i was shouting loud enough....

HELP HELP HELP !!!!!

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:51 pm

kennynah wrote:now my turn to shout for help...

Eh, paiseh, I don't use hotmail.... but I'd be surprised if it's a hotmail problem - you'd have read about it on the Web by now if it was. Other web pages okay? And what's the error you get when accessing hotmail?
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Re: PC / IT

Postby millionairemind » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:52 pm

K - just checked my hotmail account and it is working fine... sorry... me IT moron... cannot help here...
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Re: PC / IT

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:55 pm

bro...

going to yahoo mail no problem leh..

hotmail main webpage cannot even load... "cant find the server"... wah piang... coming from MSFT...

ok lah... looks like i am not going to get any much info here...

fedup man...i had my hotmail with my actual name (without having to 123, 4567, behind on the ID) and was created in 1997... nostalgic mah....

... lucky i dont trade their shares... cocky company...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives