Photos 02 (Aug 09 - Nov 10)

Re: Photos 1 (May 08 - Apr 10)

Postby mojo_ » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

LenaHuat » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm wrote:Re: Market Sentiment

I was told that the worst is behind us :evil: :-
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife.

i tot i saw a similar picture earlier and there it is... to the occupants of that vehicle, the worst is truly behind them - is that what the otiose housewife meant? :D
Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

ok now...it may appear to the same...but in reality are 2 different locations...

let's play the game...can you spot the differences in the 2 pictures :lol: :lol:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby mojo_ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 pm

More from Eyjafjallajokull.

Not what but when.
mojo_
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 am

i love the nature....

and you sing along with the rest of Discovery gingle....
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 am

m appealing to the photography aficionados ...

of late, i've been toying with the idea of getting a Digital SLR... but i am truly a novice in this area...

what are the most important features that i should be looking for in a D-SLR, particularly when trying to achieve "capital productivity" (read : cheap and good)? 8-)

thanks a million in advance...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: Photos 2 (Aug 09 - Dec 10)

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby Chinaman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:59 pm

let me try 1 , see wat the result....me novice huh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Wah bro C... U've captured a shot of a UFO!!!

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chinaman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Some-more photos put up to practice my attachment skill.....still dun master how mojo IT guru the way he attached his photo..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby kennynah » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

bro C.... why your image looks different in format to mojo's is bcos you are "attaching" from your machine...

what mojo did was to "link" from a website... eg, http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/s ... 048757.jpg

the way to do this is, is for you to upload your images to a website, such as photobucket or blogspot, then copy the "image location" (point the mouse on the image and right click) to this forum...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives