Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Re: Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Postby winston » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:17 am

Hmm... the last time I was around Buckingham Palace, was the day that they had the funeral procession for Lady Diana.

The flowers were piled a few feet high and I have not seen so many sad children.

That day had some impact on me. It showed to me how one single kind person can affect the lives of so many people...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby Aspellian » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:20 pm

kennynah wrote:i guess...it's never too much well wishes during this joyous season :mrgreen:

ho ho ho.... Merry Christmas :!: :!: and let us be reminded....

Kenny bro! Think you can be full timer photographer liao!!!!

Fabulous shot!

To create a love shape from the casting of shadows from the ring on the Bible is simply an inspired shot!

BRILLIANT SHOT! :mrgreen:

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm

hi asp.. many thanks 8-)

in all honesty, i wish i could accept all the accolades.. i, too, was inspired when i saw a similar shot previously and i imitated..so, credit has to go to someone else for this creativity...
although, i do like how my shot turned out...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 am

a few still life shots...

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby millionairemind » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 am

yummy! Leonidas!!!!
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

hahaha...MM...u know your chocolates... bcos up until i removed the ribbon...the only brand i knew was "van houtten"... hahaha...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Aspellian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 am

kennynah wrote:hi asp.. many thanks 8-)

in all honesty, i wish i could accept all the accolades.. i, too, was inspired when i saw a similar shot previously and i imitated..so, credit has to go to someone else for this creativity...
although, i do like how my shot turned out...

Hi Kenny,

Your shot is simply fabulous!

I just received a DSLR Canon 550D as a Xmas gift from my wife - now am very inspired to do a similar shot of ring with heart on Bible too! :mrgreen:

In fact I like your picture so much that I put it as my laptop wallpaper (hope you dun mind). ;)

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby millionairemind » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:58 am

kennynah wrote:hahaha...MM...u know your chocolates... bcos up until i removed the ribbon...the only brand i knew was "van houtten"... hahaha...

Spent a couple of weeks in Belgian last month so did a study of the chocolates while I was there.. :D

A couple of brands you need to try while in Europe.

Leonidas, Devina and Neuhaus. I find Godiva too commercialized..
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby Aspellian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:03 pm

millionairemind wrote:
kennynah wrote:hahaha...MM...u know your chocolates... bcos up until i removed the ribbon...the only brand i knew was "van houtten"... hahaha...

Spent a couple of weeks in Belgian last month so did a study of the chocolates while I was there.. :D

A couple of brands you need to try while in Europe.

Leonidas, Devina and Neuhaus. I find Godiva too commercialized..

wow you have been travelling to many places! you must have lots of interesting adventures to share! ;)

Aspellian
Boss

Postby kennynah » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Aspellian wrote:Hi Kenny,

Your shot is simply fabulous!

I just received a DSLR Canon 550D as a Xmas gift from my wife - now am very inspired to do a similar shot of ring with heart on Bible too! :mrgreen:

In fact I like your picture so much that I put it as my laptop wallpaper (hope you dun mind). ;)

hi asp : wah.... very nice this canon 550D... it's a very good camera...capable of capturing wonderful shots... hope you will find the great joy of photography ... and please share your shots here.... seriously, we can learn from each other...

of cos, i dun mnd abt the wallpaper... you made my day .. hahaha....thanks 8-) :!:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives