Movies & Moviestars 07 (Oct 10 - Jun 11)

Re: Movies & Moviestars 07 (Oct 10 - Jun 11)

Postby winston » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 am

Nothing to watch so I ended up with this "Kung Fu Panda 2".

It was quite ok as I had high expectations.

I think this is the first time I have watched something in Imax 3D. It has always been 3D or Imax but not both ...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm

i prefer the part 1 of this sequel...

Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

Watched this "Skyline" recently.

I find it's story confusing and the acting quite lousy.

The special effects were not too bad though.

I always enjoy going to the cinema. Maybe it's because of the special-effects, the big screen, the dolby sound system etc. However, I did not like this movie at all.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am

watch only if you are looking for boredom...

倩女幽魂2011
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am

winston wrote:Image

Watched this "Skyline" recently.

3 mins into the show... i must say...the surround sound effect ...solid... but since you gave this a thumbs down, i'll watch this with minimal expectations...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 am

the above... Sky

super lousy but i actually finished watching...when the last scene was shown, i didn't know the show ended... really best... :twisted:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

i like EDEN programs...

just watched its coverage on Yunnan and its wildlife... the panoramic view of this beautiful country side is simply breathtaking... makes me wana get scotty to beam me there immediately... very nice...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm

so so movie.... zhao wei and her sombre looks can be alluring but only to an extent...after a while, feel like whacking her... :lol: :lol:

Mulan 2009

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Watched 'Whiteout" on HBO recently.

Not too bad but still below my expectation.

Maybe it's because I'm watching in on TV and not in the cinema ..
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

out of "desperation" for the lack of movies to watch...i took at a chance at this...

and what a louse !!! only served to remind me never to watch andy lau's movies again...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives