Lithium's Investment Journey 01 (Jan 10 - Jul 10)

Re: Lithium's Investment Journey 1 (Jan 10 - Apr 10)

Postby millionairemind » Sat May 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Congrats L bro.. :)
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby lithium » Sat May 08, 2010 12:44 pm

MM, I think your results must be 'hak sei yan'. Keeping it so private ;)
"Play Great Defence, not Great Offence "
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby millionairemind » Sat May 08, 2010 4:54 pm

lithium wrote:MM, I think your results must be 'hak sei yan'. Keeping it so private ;)

The results is "sibei jialat"... hence keeping it private... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby lithium » Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm

You sibei humble la. Hey is this IBD worth subcribing? Do they cover asian stocks? Are there still as many high growth companies in US?
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby millionairemind » Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm

lithium wrote: Hey is this IBD worth subcribing? Do they cover asian stocks? Are there still as many high growth companies in US?

If you trade US stocks, its a definite yes.

If you don't but want to use US market as a proxy for Asian market action, then no. Cos' I will always post here when market is in a correction or when a new uptrend begins.

Hope this helps. :D

millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby lithium » Sat May 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Ok so you say buy I buy, sell I sell. :mrgreen:
So this IBD works the same way? You just follow them buy sell hold? No need to think much?
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby millionairemind » Sun May 09, 2010 9:28 am

lithium wrote:Ok so you say buy I buy, sell I sell. :mrgreen:
So this IBD works the same way? You just follow them buy sell hold? No need to think much?

Towkay,

Nothing is for free in this world.. :D

The IBD is just a guide. It tells me that there is a general uptrend in the US....

You must really understand the methodology of CANSLIM to use it. I suggest you visit the CANSLIM thread in this forum. Best if you go pick up the book HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN STOCKS by Bill O'Neil to have a deeper understanding.

Cheers,
mm

millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby lithium » Sun May 09, 2010 9:43 am

he he, thanks mm. I know CANSLIM very well. I read the book every now and then for many times for the pass 1 year. I am using it to time the market and pick chinese stocks. I am just joking with you, not trying to get free stuff from you. Dont get me wrong yeah.

Just that im spending a lot of my time on this. Wonder if i subscribe (i pay for it) IBD, I can spend less time on stocks. Hope this is clear. :)
lithium
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby millionairemind » Sun May 09, 2010 9:47 am

lithium wrote:he he, thanks mm. I know CANSLIM very well. I read the book every now and then for many times for the pass 1 year. I am using it to time the market and pick chinese stocks. I am just joking with you, not trying to get free stuff from you. Dont get me wrong yeah.

Just that im spending a lot of my time on this. Wonder if i subscribe (i pay for it) IBD, I can spend less time on stocks. Hope this is clear. :)

Towkay,

No misunderstandings at all.. :P

I am more than happy to share what I know (even though it is very little. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

Like what I mentioned before, if you trade US stocks, IBD is a resource you should not do without.

Like what they say in the AMEX ads, "don't leave home without it :D"

I wished I've read IBD back in 2000, then I wouldn't have lost my pants.. and underwear too... :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
mm

millionairemind
Big Boss

Re: Lithium's Investment Journey 1 (Jan 10 - May 10)

Postby winston » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

Hi Lithium,

How come no update in such a long time ?

Share Share lah ...

Take care,
Winston
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives