Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Re: Photos 03 (Nov 10 - Dec 10)

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:42 am

pardon me 8-) i happen to quite like this shot in both colour and B&W...the sun's hallow presented itself to me very unexpectedly on xmas eve when we were all expecting snow...but instead, it was sunny...
so, hopefully, it isn't an overkill :D

Christmas Eve's Hallow
Last edited by kennynah on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:31 am

wider view of Tower of London... and by the way, it also houses a dungeon where historically many unfortunate souls perished ..

Tower of London

and on a lighter note...

Last edited by kennynah on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 am

The World ....and I

oh...by the way...i've met many many Singaporeans in London.... usually, I can pick up the accent from a mile away...feels good to speak with them... today, 2 young men (ntu undergraduates) were at tower of london vicinity... came over for a 1 day stop over ... feel bad for these fellas..so much to see...so little time... :lol:
Last edited by kennynah on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:38 am

Merry X'mas Kennynah !

Thanks for the kind photos. They are all very nice and it gives us a very different perspective on life, unlike those "end of the world" reports that's in my Inbox every few hours.

May you be always Healthy, Wealthy, Happy and Lucky !
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:07 am

Merry Christmas Winston :!: 8-)

Am always glad to be a bearer of good tidings...

and here's one just for you ;)

Trafalgar Square - æ°´ = wealth

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks K.

I recall that there are a lot of pigeons there and if you are not to careful, they may bomb you :P

But probably, it's a bit too cold now. Or they may have gone elsewhere now since it has been ages since I was in London.
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 am

you are right W.. your memory serves you well 8-)

pigeons are not only at the trafalgar square...they are everywhere.... and they are so very used to be around humans, they wont fly away even when i pointed my lens a mere 10 cm away... lagi best...they posed for the shots :lol: :lol:

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:31 am

i guess...it's never too much well wishes during this joyous season :mrgreen:

ho ho ho.... Merry Christmas :!: :!: and let us be reminded....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:59 am

Prudential Assurance (in its courtyard)

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 am

this should not be a stranger to anyone who has visited england/london...

but only for my warped way of presenting her 8-) and so, i fully understand if you mistook this for our War Memorial + Parliament House :lol:

Buckingham Palace

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

PreviousNext

Return to Archives