EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Jan 12)

Re: EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Jun 12)

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:37 pm

hahaha...

kana snooked...

now they say what was passed in the german parliament says that EFSF will NOT allow ECB to lend/finance to banks...

eur tanked immediately to 1.391
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:59 pm

My bet is that it will breakout of 1.39 and head towards 1.4

--

It seems like EUR/USD has lots of momentum and expectations behind it to push it towards 1.4

On the Ichimoku Chart, we can see EUR/USD just trading below 1.4 (at around 1.39)

Currently, there’s a pretty strong upwards movement and we can see that from the steep Tenkan sen and a ‘bullish’ cross below the kumo.

If it break out of the kumo, I am expecting EUR/USD to hit 1.44

It is fair to say that a lot of it will depends on the outcome of the rescue packages in EU. Possible risk includes a much bigger rescue package required than what is expected.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

selling underway... but this could well be the usual squeezing the weak LONGs ...before the punch up above 1.4

at 1.3974, it could well have been the "1.4" that many have been looking for... i assume many taking profits off the table ..

it's been a 100 pips drop for the last 60 mins...

i had a support at 1.3880 but it plunged lower to about 1.386 but it could well go lower...

OR

the buying opportunity is over... who knows..
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby iam802 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Almost out of kumo resistance on the Daily Chart. Targeting 1.44?

--

EUR/USD Ichimoku chart is showing that it is ready to pierce through 1.4 anytime soon.

Currently, it is just trading beneath the kumo resistance.
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:35 pm

amazing isn't it ? i watched how this recovered from 1.38 to almost 1.4 in just a few hours

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm

And I need the EUR to be strong for one more day as my EUR FD is maturing on Oct 31 :?
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:28 pm

winston wrote:And I need the EUR to be strong for one more day as my EUR FD is maturing on Oct 31 :?

you can hedge now...go into market and sell eur for a day...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Actually, I'm losing out...

While the EUR is going up, the SGD has been much stronger.

So when they translate the EUR to SGD on Oct 31 or Nov 1, I may not be that well ahead :(
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm

that's becos we usually dont pair eur with sgd mah...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 am

Dear All,

I have moved the various discussions on "Stop Loss" into the "Trader's Thread".

Take care,
Winston
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives