EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Jan 12)

Re: EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Dec 11)

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

intraday resistance at 1.3830 ?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Dec 11)

Postby kennynah » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

runaway train.... 1.385 now and looks soooooo strong to the upside...

W's suggestion could well be right... can it reach 1.6 today? :lol:
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

US - Market Direction 26 (Oct 11 - Nov 11)

Postby kennynah » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm

iam802 wrote:For the US rally to continue a lot further, the reverse will need to hold true. USD needs to go down.

Does that mean Euro will continue to strengthen? There are talks about possible rate cut at ECB. What will be the impact if this is true?

my gut feel, which have been known to be very wrong, is that eur will tank at a time when everyone seems to rediscover "confidence" in eur... but at what level? i duno... i have been Shorting eur (with a tight loss order)... i have been wrong... but i just need to be very right once...

it's the same attitude with /ES as well...

i'm just not so very sure we are all hunky dory now

of cos, over time and depending on how future price move...i will adapt... cannot be that very stubborn... sure die one..

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Re: US - Market Direction 26 (Oct 11 - Nov 11)

Postby tonylim » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:26 pm

kennynah wrote:
iam802 wrote:For the US rally to continue a lot further, the reverse will need to hold true. USD needs to go down.

Does that mean Euro will continue to strengthen? There are talks about possible rate cut at ECB. What will be the impact if this is true?

my gut feel, which have been known to be very wrong, is that eur will tank at a time when everyone seems to rediscover "confidence" in eur... but at what level? i duno... i have been Shorting eur (with a tight loss order)... i have been wrong... but i just need to be very right once...

it's the same attitude with /ES as well...

i'm just not so very sure we are all hunky dory now

of cos, over time and depending on how future price move...i will adapt... cannot be that very stubborn... sure die one..

Believe Euro should be weaken next wednesday, after the announcement by France/Germany .
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Re: EUR 04 (Nov 10 - Jun 12)

Postby kennynah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 am

this may not be anything to be alarmed at...

eur just opened not too long ago...and it gapped down about 50 pips

fyi..

i didn;t follow closely what happened over the weekend or what transpired at the meeting...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 pm

EUR @ 1.3931

Not too bad...
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

The EUR/USD soared to 1.3955 high, as markets ran through stops at 1.3920 and 1.3950.

Profit taking from overnight longs capped rallies so far, last at 1.3895.

However, sentiment remains bullish on dips, with traders seen gunning for barriers at the 1.40 level.

Source: Reuters
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:47 pm

intraday high of 1.3951

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby kennynah » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

no wonder eur did a small tiny pop in 3 seconds (~25pips)

EU meeting surfaced a draft document on whatever they have been discussing...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby winston » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 pm

by kennynah » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

german lower parliament approves EFSF

euro popped 1.39742 highest
winston
Billionaire Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives