Singapore - En Bloc

Re: Singapore - En Bloc

Postby kennynah » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

these owners looking for enbloc do not have to sell... if they have paid up for their property.... no pressure whatsoever... they can wait...

i really dont see how this measure is any significantly effective in curbing price rise...

have to ask malboro if he was drunk when he enacted this ruling....or sleep walking...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby behappyalways » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:03 pm

kennynah wrote:these owners looking for enbloc do not have to sell... if they have paid up for their property.... no pressure whatsoever... they can wait...

i really dont see how this measure is any significantly effective in curbing price rise...

have to ask malboro if he was drunk when he enacted this ruling....or sleep walking...

Indicative price $110m, selling price $101m.....The ruling is helping the developers....although those developers may not lower their selling price. In Bartley Terrace, the initial asking price was $48m as stated in The Straits Times but final selling price was $40m

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/pg/20110128/tb ... 1e0e1.html

http://www.todayonline.com/Business/Pro ... 40-million
血要热 头脑要冷 骨头要硬
behappyalways
Millionaire Boss

Postby behappyalways » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm

血要热 头脑要冷 骨头要硬
behappyalways
Millionaire Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am

Read the statistics about supply up to 2014 in the TODAY. I think en blocs above $100m stand little chance of being pulled off. The developers are merely putting on a brave face.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 pm

LenaHuat on 26 Jan 2011 wrote:I'm really tickled by this LianHeZaoBao's report on the Tulip Garden en-bloc tender results:-
二度登场集体出售、要价至少6亿5000万元的金香园(Tulip Garden)上周招标截止时吃了“零蛋”,一份标书都没有收到。

据本报了解,这个位于花拉路上的集体出售永久地契私宅,是三年来首个要价超过5亿元的项目,不过本月20日招标截止时获得如此惨淡的反应,似乎显示政府本月13日宣布的新一轮降温措施已对本地房市产生冲击。

据可靠消息来源,金香园尽管没收到标书,但仍有三名有兴趣的买家要求更多时间,为该房地产项目估价,因此可能还有一线希望。

Tulip Gardens is re-trying an en bloc sale for the 3rd time. Slashed their asking price from $650m to $600m.
Those greedy owners are still hibernating in their little corner. Developers already smell blood. It will flop again, IMHO.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby iam802 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm

I assume that will easily work out to about $1150psf??
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm

so can we infer that developers are not so bullish about the future of property prices?
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Laguna's en bloc attempt has obviously failed.
All these large en blocs (like Tulip Gardens, Hawaii Towers etc )will fail. Let's see how long these greedy owners can hold on to their ageing properties. Their properties are all in their 30s. They will inevitably come into the market again, but at much lower prices (easily -15% IMHO).
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby Chinaman » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Hehe, if FH no time limit leh.....frankly, at current stage it's extremely difficult to spot a potential en-bloc project ahead of those a few hundred full-time aggressive agents...they will offer high reserve prices and their package term is ' 'deal no closed no commission', you dun have to pay even to valuation and legal fee they absorb it.

If you r wearing their shoe, say en-bloc closed at $1,200 PSF, do you think nowadays can you buy a good location FH condo at this price of $1,200 PSF, hehe DBSS already shouting at $700 PSF...Frankly, if i own a FH ppty i am not so keen to go for en-bloc...which i did being in the sale committee , but joined hand with Fxx not supportive...once cannot achieve 80% cannot go thru, bar for next 2 yrs.

btw, i have loss track these few en-bloc projects, what is their reserve price....I remembered Pearl Bank apt reserved price was $1,450 PSF.

Frankly, back in 2005 if you spotted 1 or 2 en-bloc units you millionaire liao, u need to have cash & luck.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby LenaHuat » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Chinaman :D
This is what Rumsfeld would term "The Unknown Known" :lol: The future will prove us right or wrong.
It is anyone's guess.
LenaHuat
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives