US - 2010 Predictions

Re: US - 2010 Predictions

Postby millionairemind » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 am

Lena,

Got light must tell us hor!!! Esp. light at the end of the tunnel.

Just make sure its not the lights from an oncoming train!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mm
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 am

Hi MM :D
Oh, sure. Must discount my own emergency light too :lol: :lol: I'm all energized. Juz waiting for my entry point to get my 20% ROI for 2010.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 am

LenaHuat wrote:This is only the beginning of fear. The snapping has taken place yet. The volumes are not even revealing the deepest fear. More importantly, I don't see light.

Dear L :!: i am bookmarking this thread.... and if i can, i'll set auto-sms when u post here again 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:56 am

Hi K :D
Your colors will return soon. I'll trigger my call in the "Averaging Up" thread. But b4 this, I will, as my usual disorganized way, post optimistic msg all over this forum. :lol: But I'm really daring to go. But this is not yet the moment. The volumes are not peaking like last March.
Please be forewarned that you are reading a post by an otiose housewife. ImageImage**Image**Image@@ImageImageImage
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby kennynah » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 am

ah....the sms works...i got prompted to this thread....hahaha...

thanks for the nice encouraging words.... although, i must be honest to add that i am secretly still just a little optimistic that the downswing will not be as severe as to hit Mar09 low prints... however, my obstinate nature has cost me before, to become more flexible....and to be more receptive of selected opinion.... yours obviously is valued... 8-)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby LenaHuat » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 am

Hi K :lol:
Oh the indice correction will not go back to Mar 2009 level :o I'm waiting for the volumes to do so.
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby Aspellian » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:17 pm

LenaHuat wrote:Hi K :lol:
Oh the indice correction will not go back to Mar 2009 level :o I'm waiting for the volumes to do so.

agree that today's volume is muted. most people are still having a watch and see approach. not much panic other than indexes down slightly. most poeple still buy and hold and not willing to throw in towel.

Even Genting is trading above $1.05... with so little volume. i will watch keenly when Genting drop sharply below $1.

PROMISE, PASSION, PEACE, POWER, PURPOSE, PLAN, PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, PROTECTION
DELIGHT, DISCIPLINE, DILIGENT, DETERMINATION, DESIRE

"Its not whether you're right or wrong thats important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." - Warren Buffet
Aspellian
Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Some1 said that "these are not his predictions but his anxieties abt the market". How eloquent :!: My anxieties abt 1Q2010 should end soon but I still do not harbor strong convictions that this is a bull market rally. How? Already missed some 12% gains.
LenaHuat
Big Boss

Postby millionairemind » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

LenaHuat wrote:Some1 said that "these are not his predictions but his anxieties abt the market". How eloquent :!: My anxieties abt 1Q2010 should end soon but I still do not harbor strong convictions that this is a bull market rally. How? Already missed some 12% gains.

NO worries Lena.

Pretty soon, you will see a 20% drop in the DOW and then you can go shopping liao... :D :D
"If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he has been wrong" - Bernard Baruch

Disclaimer - The author may at times own some of the stocks mentioned in this forum. All discussions are NOT to be construed as buy/sell recommendations. Readers are advised to do their own research and analysis.
millionairemind
Big Boss

Postby LenaHuat » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi MM :D
Luv what you wrote :lol: :lol: The year is very young :lol:
LenaHuat
Big Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Archives