Visa (V)

Re: Visa V

Postby b0rderc0llie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Not sure about V yet, else I would already have sold put options on it, since the yields are so enticing. All the best.
b0rderc0llie
Foreman

Postby kennynah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 pm

noted...and not to mention current IV is at 1 year's high end...~57%... like very good hor... consider...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:47 pm

kennynah wrote:i think aug65 seems like a better bet... $1.60 is not bad too...about 20% in one month of yield ....really enticing man...

bc / chiron : views?

Oi you - get in the queue behind me. Don't fight with me for it. :mrgreen:
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:49 pm

hahahaha..... many many durians on sale....no rush...i queue behind you....let u choose first...
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby blid2def » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 pm

kennynah wrote:hahahaha..... many many durians on sale....no rush...i queue behind you....let u choose first...

All eat sai - kena tard by the Market Maker... lol.
blid2def
Permanent Loafer

Postby kennynah » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 am

hahaha

V earnings Jul30...

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chiron » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 am

kennynah wrote:i think aug65 seems like a better bet... $1.60 is not bad too...about 20% in one month of yield ....really enticing man...

bc / chiron : views?

Me nv into options, hence cant comment ;)

Visa result on 30 Jul, Mastercard on 31 Jul after market closed. AMX and DFS earnings on 21 Jul and 26 Jul respectively will give a clue on what to expect for V and MA.
Chiron
Coolie

Postby Chiron » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 pm

AMX results below expectation due to higher loss provisions for their consumer credit bad loan.
Chiron
Coolie

Postby kennynah » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:03 pm

bro...Amex ticker is NOT amx...it is AXP...

AMX is a Brazilian Wireless company....hahaha...i just now also made the same mistake when comms with GR...

by the way, AXP is not a very good proxy on how V will do...the reason, AXP takes on credit risks by issuing direct credits to companies and individuals....

V, does no such thing...V is a pure infrastructure provider, a platform for all Visa transactions to be cleared... they never assume credit risks...and hence, u will have noticed that Master Card, like V, have held up in her share price so well, despite the meltdown for the last 8 months....

kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby Chiron » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:19 pm

kennynah wrote:bro...Amex ticker is NOT amx...it is AXP...

AMX is a Brazilian Wireless company....hahaha...i just now also made the same mistake when comms with GR...

opps elementary mistake haha thanxs for pointing out :oops:
Chiron
Coolie

PreviousNext

Return to S to Z