Sinovac Biotech Ltd (SVA)

Re: Sinovac Biotech Ltd (SVA)

Postby iam802 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:05 pm

May 13 (Reuters) - Sinovac Biotech Ltd <SVA.O>: * Reports unaudited first quarter 2010 financial results * Auto Alert - Q1 loss per share $0.01 * Auto Alert - Q1 sales fell 32 percent to $4.4 million * Auto Alert - Sees FY 2010 sales about $60 million to $67 million * Q1 earnings per share view $0.02, revenue view $6.84 million -- Thomson
Reuters I/B/E/S * FY 2010 revenue view $71.00 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Re: Sinovac Biotech Ltd (SVA)

Postby iam802 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 am

Beijing CDC Selects Sinovac To Supply Hepatitis A Vaccine Healive

http://contractservices.pharmaceutical- ... ve_100602/

Beijing Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (Beijing CDC) has selected Sinovac Biotech, a China-based vaccine manufacturer, to supply its hepatitis A vaccine Healive to the Beijing Expanded Program of Immunization (EPI).

Sinovac said that, as part of the bidding process, the Beijing CDC will evaluate potential suppliers and assigns scores for different factors, including product quality, service and price.

Based on the comprehensive score, Sinovac was selected one of the two suppliers and was allocated a greater share of the total purchase order. The total ordered quantity allocated to Sinovac is approximately 477,000 doses.

Weidong Yin, chairman, president and CEO of Sinovac, said: "We are very pleased to have been awarded the purchase order for our hepatitis A vaccine by the Beijing Government, as it is a testament to our core competencies as a high quality domestic vaccine manufacturer. We will leverage our manufacturing capacity and established quality controls to produce the doses pursuant to the purchase order."
1. Always wait for the setup. NO SETUP; NO TRADE

2. The trend will END but I don't know WHEN.

TA and Options stuffs on InvestIdeas:
The Ichimoku Thread | Option Strategies Thread | Japanese Candlesticks Thread
iam802
Big Boss

Previous

Return to S to Z