Ekso Bionics (EKSO)

Ekso Bionics (EKSO)

Postby winston » Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 am

not vested

Ekso Is Set to Conquer the Most Valuable Unstoppable Trend of All

by Keith Fitz-Gerald

Source: Money Morning

http://totalwealthresearch.com/2015/05/ ... /#deeplink
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Ekso Bionics (OTC:EKSO)

Postby winston » Wed May 20, 2015 7:21 am

not vested

When Fitz-Gerald visited the tiny tech firm Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc. (OTCBB: EKSO) in California as part of his research, what he saw was astounding.

"My trip to this tiny company was quite simply the most inspirational visit I've ever made to any company… in any industry… anywhere in the world," he said.

And that spells huge profits for investors.

You see, Fitz-Gerald sees this company gaining a 25% market share in the human augmentation market.

At that point, investors could see a gain of more than 1,000% by 2020…

It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Ekso Bionics (OTC:EKSO)

Postby winston » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 am

not vested

Ekso Bionics: Strong Sell With -92.3% Downside On Fraud Arrest, Product Failure And Paid Stock Promotion

Summary

EKSO insider Adam Gottbetter jailed for fraud, while other EKSO individuals face further allegations. SEC's FOIA shows EKSO facing (or faced?) law enforcement investigation, where is EKSO's disclosure on this?

Boston Dynamics states "nothing to do with EKSO" and any work together completed months ago, Lockhead states FORTIS "not an Ekso product" and "independently designed" by LMT and Robrady.

Previously presented EKSO “Charter Clinics” now supporting competing products, and stating competitor products are superior. Industry shift towards rental/lease leaves under-capitalized EKSO in an impossible situation.

Huge global companies now competing with EKSO and demonstrably superior and cheaper products.

EKSO's founder left the company and founded competing company with 1/3 the price and 1/2 the weight.

Accelerating cash burn, product failure and EKSO's financial architect jailed for fraud as insiders register to sell stock with paid stock promotion make 35x sales and ~$200m valuation clearly unsustainable.

Source: Seeking Alpha

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3229696 ... promotion#
winston
Billionaire Boss

Re: Ekso Bionics (EKSO)

Postby winston » Fri May 13, 2016 8:54 am

not vested

Ekso Stock Update

By Keith Fitz-Gerald

http://dailytradealert.com/2016/05/12/e ... ck-update/
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:57 am

Ekso’s “Monster” Moment is Right Around The Corner

by Keith Fitz-Gerald

Ekso is now a commercially-viable operating entity with an FDA-approved device in its toolbox.

That makes Ekso the first and ONLY exoskeleton company approved for stroke victims, in addition to more conventional spinal injuries. It gives the company a significant competitive advantage over commonly-cited alternatives like ReWalk Robotics Ltd (NasdaqGM:RWLK), Cyberdyne (Tokyo: 7779), and Touch Bionics, which is pending on the London stock exchange (2817850Z:LN), as well.

Selected financial highlights include a jump in medical device revenue to $8.1 million compared to $1.0 million a year prior, and gross profits of $1.5 million compared to only $0.4 million in Q1 2015.

The global exoskeleton market is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate – a “CAGR” – of 50.85% from 2016-2020 at a time when other more conventional technology markets are in decline or have merely stabilized.

Source: Total Wealth Research

http://totalwealthresearch.com/2016/07/ ... /#deeplink
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 pm

not vested

Ekso Bionics Holdings Announces Uplisting to Nasdaq Capital Market and Pricing of $15 Million Offering of Common Stock

RICHMOND, Calif., Aug. 09, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO), a robotic exoskeleton company, today announced approval to list its common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market.

The Company’s common stock will begin trading under the symbol “EKSO” at the opening of trading on August 9, 2016.

The Company also announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock to new and existing investors at a price to the public of $4.00 per share.

The offering is expected to close on or about August 12, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.

The Company expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $13.7 million from the sale of common stock in the offering, after deducting the underwriting discounts and estimated offering expenses payable by it.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for its operations, including, but not limited to, increasing its investments
(i) in its clinical, sales and marketing initiatives to accelerate adoption of the Ekso robotic exoskeleton in the rehabilitation market;
(ii) in its research, development and commercialization activities with respect to an Ekso robotic exoskeleton for home use and/or (iii) in the development and commercialization of able-bodied exoskeletons for industrial use, as well as for working capital and other general corporate purposes.

Source: Yahoo Finance

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ekso-bion ... 00133.html
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Ekso Update – New Financing Means New Potential

by Keith Fitz-Gerald

Ekso GT product received FDA clearance for use with stroke and spinal cord injuries to C7 in April of this year.

The FDA clearance means that the Ekso GT is the only exoskeleton specifically cleared by the FDA for hemiplegia resulting from stroke, and the only exoskeleton clear for spinal cord injury treatment and rehabilitation in the critical upper thoracic and cervical spine areas.

The FDA approval means that Ekso now has an addressable patient population of 263,350 people annually, up from only 11,650 annually in the U.S. alone, according to CEO Tom Looby.

That means Ekso’s addressable market is 23x all other competitors combined.

Source: Total Wealth Research

http://totalwealthresearch.com/2016/08/ ... /#deeplink
winston
Billionaire Boss

Postby winston » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 pm

not vested

Ekso Bionics Stock Soars on ‘Bionic’ Deal With Ford

Ford is testing out EKSO's exoskeletons

By William White

Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EKSO) stock was surging today on news of an interesting deal with Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F).

The deal has Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. providing Ford with exoskeletons for their workers to use. These exoskeletons are for the upper half of the body and provide support to employees that have to handle overhead work during vehicle assembly.

The exoskeleton from Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. that offers this support is the EksoVest. The purpose of this vest is to reduce the amount of fatigue and strain that Ford employees experience when doing overhead work. It will also hopefully reduce injuries as well.

The EksoVest is lightweight and isn’t bulky. It’s design allows it to be worn by people than range from five feet to six feet four inches in height. It can provide between five pounds and 15 pounds of lifting support to each of the wearer’s arms.

Ford is testing out the EksoVest at its factories and is getting input from its workers about how well it helps to do their job and reduce fatigue. The test are taking place at two plants and there are plans to expand this to more locations.

“My job entails working over my head, so when I get home my back, neck and shoulders usually hurt,” Paul Collins, an assembly line worker at Ford’s Michigan Assembly Plant, said in a statement.

“Since I started using the vest, I’m not as sore, and I have more energy to play with my grandsons when I get home.”

EKSO stock was up 25% as of noon Friday, but is down 68% year-to-date.

Source: Investor Place

https://investorplace.com/2017/11/ford- ... gb8OmiCyM8
winston
Billionaire Boss

Return to E to K