E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD)

E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD)

Postby winston » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 pm

not vested

E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company operates as a science and technology based company worldwide.

Its Agriculture segment provides corn hybrid, soybean, canola, sunflower, sorghum, inoculants, wheat, and rice seed products under the Pioneer brand; and herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides.

The company's Electronics and Communications segment supplies materials and systems, including photopolymers and electronic materials for photovoltaic products, consumer electronics, displays, and advanced printing.

The Industrial Biosciences segment develops and manufactures a portfolio of enzymes. The Nutrition and Health segment offers cultures, emulsifiers, gums, natural sweeteners, and soy-based food ingredients.

The Performance Chemicals segment offers industrial and specialty chemical products for markets, including plastics and coatings, textiles, mining, pulp and paper, water treatment, and healthcare; titanium dioxide products.

The Performance Materials segment provides thermoplastic and thermoset engineering polymers, elastomers, films, parts, and systems and solutions for the automotive original equipment manufacturers and associated after-market industries.

The Safety and Protection segment primarily offers nonwovens, aramids, and solid surfaces for the construction, transportation, communications, industrial chemicals, oil and gas, electric utilities, automotive, manufacturing, defense, homeland security, and safety consulting industries.

The Pharmaceuticals segment represents its interest in the collaboration relating to Cozaar/Hyzaar antihypertensive drugs

http://todaysbigstock.com/2013/11/05/e- ... o-nyse-dd/
It's all about "how much you made when you were right" & "how little you lost when you were wrong"
winston
Billionaire Boss

Return to E to K