Hai Leck

Re: Hai Leck

Postby kennynah » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Taking the road less travelled, can sometimes be very rewarding :)
Options Strategies & Discussions .(Trading Discipline : The Science of Constantly Acting on Knowledge Consistently - kennynah).Investment Strategies & Ideas

Image..................................................................<A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control-Proverbs 29:11>.................................................................Image
kennynah
Lord of the Lew Lian

Postby tonylim » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Wake up finally, hope don't fall asleep again.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby memphisb » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 pm

to be frank, its because its nearly XD date :P

I am vested.
1000 book challenge. 13 down, 987 to go. Huatopedia has become my loses support group. Recent: Anthony Bolton, Investing against the Tide. Current Jim Rogers, A Bull In China.
memphisb
Coolie

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 pm

After attending the AGM, feel this is really a Family-public listed company. The chairman is a hand-on person, gave me the impression that it is still a one-man company although it has been listed for almost 3 years.
Could it because due to its own business characteristic ?
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby Chinaman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 pm

tonylim wrote:After attending the AGM, feel this is really a Family-public listed company. The chairman is a hand-on person, gave me the impression that it is still a one-man company although it has been listed for almost 3 years.

Similar to Metro Holdings...son, daughter and sister....all piggy bank on the Family-public listed company

dis vested.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Chinaman wrote:
tonylim wrote:After attending the AGM, feel this is really a Family-public listed company. The chairman is a hand-on person, gave me the impression that it is still a one-man company although it has been listed for almost 3 years.

Similar to Metro Holdings...son, daughter and sister....all piggy bank on the Family-public listed company

dis vested.

Hi Chinaman,

What is dis vested ? Thanks.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby Chinaman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

tonylim wrote:
Chinaman wrote:

dis vested.

Hi Chinaman,

What is dis vested ? Thanks.

Bro tony,
my ang mo no good leh....disvested i mean ..last week i sold off at 30 cts...no more holding this stock liao.
Chinaman
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby tonylim » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Thank U Chinaman.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

Postby surfer_z » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 am

I noticed as well, this is a very family business and if not wrong, 80% of shareholders belong to their family. Does this mean that being majority shareholders the family business, they would not be concern about the share prices, because it is not public driven rather it would be the profits which may not be given as dividends but to be as retained profits for themselves? Just a thot...
surfer_z
Loafer

Postby tonylim » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:41 pm

The share price will only be important to them when they pledge their share to financial institution for loans, or they intent to sell out partially or totally.
Most important to them is high remunerations, attractive perks , big bonuses.
This type of companies are unlikely to attract institutional buyers.
查颜观色,静观其变,审时度世.
tonylim
Boss' Left Hand Person

PreviousNext

Return to H to K